Cheap at the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly notch pretends that anyone who disagrees with him is unpatriotic.

Silly notch.

moneybags.png

Sponsored Links
Another anti UK post from Ellal and one he cant back up.

The poor chap must be utterly miserable living in a country he hates.
Quelle surprise?

Actually not a surprise at all...

Notchy, in lieu of an argument, plays his same old worn out record.

No doubt he'll get this topic deleted just the same as the many others that show up his ignorance :rolleyes:

But hey, just for fun...

What happens as regards financial penalties should you renege on financial obligations?
(notchy will no doubt erroneously claim the UK has no financial obligations in order to avoid the awkward answer)

And how does the world usually regard a country that reneges on it's financial obligations?
(notchy will no doubt erroneously claim the UK has no financial obligations in order to avoid the second awkward answer)

Silly notch pretends that anyone who disagrees with him is unpatriotic.
notchy is currently 'flip flopping' as regards the EU, and thus has no idea of what is 'patriotic' or 'unpatriotic'...

I do wish though he'd simply answer the questions put to him, just as he expects others to do!

Sponsored Links
illy notch pretends that anyone who disagrees with him is unpatriotic.

Ha ha

Silly JohnD cant read:

Not to mention finally gaining the reputation of being a 'banana republic' nation!
(we are already a 'laughing stock', so not that big a step

Blatantly anti UK.

And not backed up with fact

Perhap JohnD would like to point out anywhere in Ellals above statement there is anything at all that disagrees with any post I have made.

The UK will pay. We'd be stupid not to and those in power know it.

The whole mess is a shi tstorm being run by frightened politicians. I can't see a Chequers Brexit working either. The quitters are probably correct in that a " f' em" attitude may be required. Brexit is a weapon and not an agreement.

The longer it goes on the more and more toxic the whole thing is becoming.

Who said they would?

I said there is no legal obligation at present.
Yep, skipping the awkward answer...as predicted!

Notchy is certainly more consistent on doing that than he is on his 'flip flopping' over EU membership :LOL:

Ellal says the UK is considered a laughing stock but doesnt back it up with any proof?
You really must travel a bit more and learn to read/listen to what johnny/jane foreigners are saying ;)

Its a fact. The UK currently have no legal requirement to pay any divorce bill.
Britain will be legally bound to pay its £39bn Brexit divorce bill before the details of a future EU trade deal are agreed, a minister has admitted.
MPs will be asked to authorise the payment when they vote on the withdrawal deal in the autumn, Suella Braverman said.
Ms Braverman once insisted no payments would be necessary,
However, in fact, the EU has insisted the financial settlement must be signed off as part of the withdrawal deal – which will contain only a “political declaration” on a likely future trade deal.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ks-david-davis-suella-braverman-a8364841.html
The UK will still have to honour a British “divorce bill” of up to £39bn even if it crashes out of the EU without a trade deal, the head of the National Audit Office said. Appearing before the House of Commons Treasury select committee on Tuesday, Sir Amyas Morse said the payments would be required “no matter what, under international law”.
https://www.ft.com/content/72252768-47de-11e8-8ae9-4b5ddcca99b3
The UK will have to pay its Brexit “divorce bill” of up to £39bn even if no agreement is reached on a future trade deal with the EU, the head of Whitehall’s spending watchdog has said.
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...bill-even-with-no-brexit-trade-deal-nao-chief

Glad I haven't got all the degrees, high flying jobs and money that some of you guys claim to have. Otherwise I'd have spent all bank holiday trying to be "right on the internet" like you.

Glad I haven't got all the degrees, high flying jobs and money that some of you guys claim to have. Otherwise I'd have spent all bank holiday trying to be "right on the internet" like you.
It does not take much to prove RWR are spouting nonsense.

You remember Buffoon Boris saying the EU could "whistle for it?"

After getting his name in the papers with his meaningless rhetoric, and stirring up his rabble, he quietly backed down and changed his mind.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/8...ill-EU-pay-negotiations-talks-Jacob-Rees-Mogg

After everyone (except Notch) inched away from fantasy, Rice-Pudd continued to mumble and grumble on the sidelines. He has the luxury of not having any responsibility, so he can say any nonsense without fear of having to deliver it.

So notch is more of a buffoon that Boris!

MOD: Too much tiresome bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back