How true is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
The familiar pattern of locked topics and deleted posts is I must admit a bit tiresome though...

Just think, if you and the other usual suspects stopped derailing many and going off on a Brexit merry-go-round, they could last longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Just think, if you and the other usual suspects stopped derailing many and going off on a Brexit merry-go-round, they could last longer.
Just think, if you and the other usual suspects stopped engaging in quibbling over extremely minor detailing and going off on a merry-go-round, they could be much shorter.

Last edited:
Why would anyone hate the mods when they are so easily humiliated?
Oh dear oh dear, its too easy :ROFLMAO:

You wouldnt feel the need to humilate the mods unless you were suffering some hatred.

Im not sure how one could 'humiliate mods anyway -you arent interacting with them.....other than they delete your drivel :mrgreen:

You can drop the W from my above post

The hole point of my thread as to find if there as any truth, as I received it on hat's app... If there as something to it.
I ould have for arded it on to my contacts.... I have no desire to spread fake ne s. The t its are quick to point out those they suspect of spreading fake ne s...
;)

Sponsored Links
Who said anything about 'hating' them (you?)...
(You're making stuff up as usual :rolleyes:)

Why would anyone hate the mods when they are so easily humiliated?
(you could call it a form of non bloodsport (y))

The familiar pattern of mod locked topics and deleted posts is I must admit a bit tiresome though...
Why do you think mods are humiliated? How very very strange. It must be easier for you to blame the mods than your own behaviour which can help get threads locked.

I do agree though, I don't think threads should be deleted. Locked fair enough, sometimes it takes that to stop the nasty squabbling.

Do you have any evidence to support that assertion?

You said:
People who want FITs for solar panels on their roof want poor old people to die to fund their vanity project.

My neighbour gets a feed in tarrif for his panels. I asked him if he got them because he wanted old people to die to fund his vanity project. He didn’t so you must be lying.

He's simply not thought it through properly.

MOD: Yet another squabble fest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back