Oh what Brexit fun awaits....

Surely you mean "dump the 80p?"

What goes up, must go down. It will go back up again. Always has. Or are you saying the weaker pound now is a unique event? Hold the front page...............!!

Sponsored Links
foolish hawk thinks people are born, live and die in a single place.

Even Jamie Acourt is a migrant living in Spain now.

Funny, really, because like hawkey, he's a hater of foreigners and immigrants.

Yeah but we don't live with a one world government John. There are still massive differences in standards of living across the world... why is it the role of the British public to play host to everyone else.. you see you don't know what it's like living next door to the united nations because you like in Perth which is a million miles away from the issues you are frequently commenting on. You have no hands on experience of any of it, you are nieve.

Furthermore you haven't really pinned me down to any polticial ideology because on one hand I'm being called a right wing w@nker, and on the other hand a communist.. :ROFLMAO:

Let me ask you this.. if it's all one world one love.. what do you think Israel things of your point of view John? You want to know how many migrants they took in from the surrounding war torn countries? Zero.

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-migrants-scorecard-20150908-story.html

Last edited:
What arab countries take in refugees?
I 've heard of none so far.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I am astonished at your ignorance.

Time to climb out from under your stone and have a look at the real world.

How many of their 'brothers' has a wealthy country like Saudi taken in?

Last edited:
What arab countries take in refugees?
I heard of none so far.

They don't. Arab countries are full of refugees already. All primed to come to Europe when their Islamic fook fest of a country goes to war with itself or any one nearbye.

Surely you mean "dump the 80p?"

Even the architect of the Euro has said he thinks it's going to fail. Hmmmm there'll be no going back once the Euro goes. I'm just glad that when it does go, we won't be part of that experiment in "how to take over countries without really trying."

You are a hater of foreigners, immigrants and people of different religion.

That fits the profile of a fascist.

I think you are a hater of your own people and yourself.

Why do you never tell anyone your background? You always shirt around it. You know where I live, my age, that I'm white British. You never seem to speak on your background? How old are you? Are you scottish from birth?

You said you don't live in Perth before. You are a diehard left winger which you didn't openly admit until recently when I got it out of you in anger... why not declare it straight away ? Don't you think its obvious to others ?

See you think opening up might make you weaker but it won't because that's what actually helps people understand each other. It would help me understand how you formulate your thoughts at the very least.

It would help me understand how you formulate your thoughts at the very least

Think of Jeremy corbyn and you have JD. Probably a nice person but not someone you would want holding the reins of power.

Last edited:
It would help me understand how you formulate your thoughts at the very least.
I am an antifascist.

Your other guesses are nonsense.

Your sort haven't always hated Arabs. They used to hate Pakistanis, Gays, Ugandans, Blacks, Irish, Poles, Germans, Chinese, Scots, Catholics, Nonconformists, French, Jews, Hugenots, Normans, Welsh, Saxons.... the list is unending. Only the hatred of foreigners and the other is permanent.

When there are no fascists, there will be no need for antifascists.

yep a massive trade deal that has taken years to negotiate cost millions held up & potentially going t*ts up because of some insignificant region in Belgium, that most people have never heard of (?) over some dispute about beef burgers.

Than again Belgium is pretty insignificant any way , lets face the most famous belgy is a Hercule Poirot , a fictious character dreamt up by Agatha Christie

:LOL:

Are you saying that "the Canadian Option" is your preferred approach to trade with the EU?

You never said so before.

How long do you think it would take rUK to negotiate such a deal?

Your sort haven't always hated Arabs. They used to hate Pakistanis, Gays, Ugandans, Blacks, Irish, Poles, Germans, Chinese, Scots, Catholics, Nonconformists, French, Jews, Hugenots, Normans, Welsh, Saxons.... the list is unending. Only the hatred of foreigners and the other is permanent

I'm so sorry John, but you seem so embittered that I've got to make a comment. All through the brexit campaign you've been going on about the brexitrers being racists, and we're not (well most of us aren't) we just see thing differently from you. Just because we believe in the ability for the UK to control immigration, doesn't mean we dislike foreigners; we just see that the UK can't keep absorbing people without things going pear shaped. I was shocked on Friday, when I was told that the rent from one of the flats that I rent out had risen from £500, to between £575 and £600, and this is a result of too many people needing accommodation, but not enough properties to support them.

I actually prefer foreign tenants because they have a stronger work ethic than most British people, and they pay their rent on time. But at the same time, I recognise that we are a small island that that is becoming overcrowded, and yes, mainly because successive governments haven't investing in the country. But what is the problem in asking that immigrants have a job before they come here, and why should we blindly accept people that just want to take from the efforts that we have put into our country - just look at the so called child migrants that are obviously older than they claim to be. Is it really wrong to ask that people play fair, yet at the same time, expect us to bend over backwards in the name of antifascism., and knee jerk liberalism.

All of the current "child" migrants that we blindly give shelter to, are just taking support from those children that are genuine, and in desperate need of our help, so why do you always consider it so wrong for us to question how things are being handled.

Sponsored Links
Back