Project Fear dead .......

Go back & look coward. Your the one doubting it, not me.

Sponsored Links
Go back & look coward. Your the one doubting it, not me.
You claimed I said rocketing prices and empty shelves.....but you can't back up your claim.

Come on cowardly Dungee....time to apologise

These debates sometime have me falling off my seat laughing.

Export problems - we are now no different at all from countries who export to the EU and aren't in it. The deal to continue dealing didn't include retaining approvals that we already had. Bit tricky for that to be included really for obvious reasons as involves being in the EU and working to their standards. We are out so that aspect has gone.

Vaccine is really simple. Not enough of it and commitments by AZ not met. It's a no profit deal. Pfizer have increased their production facilities and are making loads of money. This has implications as it seems various governments funded AZ production facilities. Seems they didn't put enough in. What are AZ to do? The deals put the UK in an odd position really and it's becoming clearer and clearer that the EU is using the UK as an example but their beef is with AZ. They need to produce more. The Indian Serum Institute seems to figure as well and maybe it's having problems upscaling hence our shortage. So much for Boris's early comments that we have enough in the UK already. 12m doses have come from Pfizer in the EU. Politicians will say what ever they like at times especially one lot of them. They are the same the world over. Eventual actions and results are what really matters.

Brexit and repercussions - covid has wiped out any real knowledge of any end effects other than the obvious one - prices went up due to our intent even before we were out.

Notch. You are a cowardly idiot. I can prove it anytime I want . This is that happens when you weasel your way through every thread, people just get bored of your rubbish. Converse with someone else coz I can’t be assed with your cowardly ways. Join ignored member No1. Mug.

Sponsored Links
It is not more difficult.
Nor is it easier to sell fish to USA than EU.

The problem is UK have highly integrated supply chains built for high volume and high speed.

Fishing for example: UK fisherman used to land their catches straight intomFrench ports for immediate processing.....but now UK no longer has a harmonised regulatory status, there now needs to be SPS controls, customs declarations, transit documents etc etc. None of which are suited to fresh fish.

The remark was meant as flippant.

However I can attest that it is indeed easier for me to import goods from the USA than it is from Europe. I'm having this issue with work as we speak.

Both sets using tnt, parts from America ordered last Wednesday arrived Monday morning, parts ordered from Denmark also on Wednesday at same time as America, parts been circling customs since Thursday, still no sign of when they might even clear, I'd they'll even clear, both tnt and customs blaming each other

Notch. You are a cowardly idiot. I can prove it anytime I want . This is that happens when you weasel your way through every thread, people just get bored of your rubbish. Converse with someone else coz I can’t be assed with your cowardly ways. Join ignored member No1. Mug.

You can't prove it.........you have been found out, which is why you are annoyed.

What I say is correct, which upsets you because you have zero counter argument.

And you keep calling me a coward......but you are too cowardly to explain why. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m not annoyed. Your are a complete fool coz you can’t find it. Coward.
Il give you a clue the thread was 3/4 weeks ago.
Happy hunting loser.

The remark was meant as flippant.

However I can attest that it is indeed easier for me to import goods from the USA than it is from Europe. I'm having this issue with work as we speak.

Both sets using tnt, parts from America ordered last Wednesday arrived Monday morning, parts ordered from Denmark also on Wednesday at same time as America, parts been circling customs since Thursday, still no sign of when they might even clear, I'd they'll even clear, both tnt and customs blaming each other

Is the problem the EU being difficult, or is it that the system isn't working well?

I’m not annoyed. Your are a complete fool coz you can’t find it. Coward.
Il give you a clue the thread was 3/4 weeks ago.
Happy hunting loser.

As you've put on ignore, I guess you picked up my last post via the toaster :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS...You can apologise anytime you like, instead of making feeble excuses :D

I’m sorry Crotch..... I underestimated how cowardly you really are.

I’m sorry Crotch..... I underestimated how cowardly you really are.

Can anybody help Dongo, he keeps calling me cowardly but seems rather reticent with a explanation.

Poor chap seems rather tense and I'd hate to think I'd upset anybody.

Is the problem the EU being difficult, or is it that the system isn't working well?

Obviously it's the system, I didn't say it was the EU,

But my statement is true it is easier for me to get things from the states than it is the EU, I don't know why, or even why the paperwork is more difficult. Maybe it's because of the lack of import fees on European goods, which makes the process that much more cumbersome.

When I can talk to someone that has half a brain cell I'll let you know, but all these places seem to be filled with brain dead dead beats, that just pass you from one person to the next, I suspect this is the true reason it's more difficult, no one has a clue what they are doing, I presume it's down to the rules and the people that are supposed to be implementing them rules.

If it's anything like the covid guidelines from government the. I can understand why their all confused.

Well all this caper is not solving this boiler spares caper

had to change an entire boiler in a tenanted property over the affair

it’s an embargo on the UK :eek:

company in Italy is British owned as well :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back