Eu going going ........

Have you thought about posting your alt-right youtube vids to the Brexit bunch? I'm guessing they haven't seen them or else why would they bother negotiating with an institution that's teetering on imminent collapse?

Bleat bleat, moan moan and yet the Tories keep on cowing down to the EU. Why?

Sponsored Links
Young Italian friends come to our Bbq yesterday (yes foreign people)
Did they meet your 'Polish friend' at the BBQ?

And which conveniently European 'friends' are you going to 'have a chat with' next?

Hungarians?

He says they have the biggest dept in the EU.
I'll think you'll find that's M&S...

But if it's total debt you're talking about then the UK is second only to the US, and approximately 3.4x that of Italy...

France, Germany, Netherlands, Luxemboug also trump Itally in this regard.

It sucks when the facts don't match your rhetoric doesn't it :)

Last edited:
Did they meet your 'Polish friend' at the BBQ?

And which conveniently European 'friends' are you going to 'have a chat with' next?

Hungarians?

I'll think you'll find that's M&S...

But if it's total debt you're talking about then the UK is second only to the US, and approximately 3.4x that of Italy...

France, Germany, Netherlands, Luxemboug also trump Itally in this regard.

It sucks when the facts don't match your rhetoric doesn't it :)

No they met my Chinese friend. Is that the same sort of thing

Sponsored Links
No they met my Chinese friend. Is that the same sort of thing
You of course lie through your teeth whenever you type, but hey ho!

Whatever floats your (sinking) boat...:)

racial abuse removed
mod

Last edited by a moderator:
You and the others are talking about different things Rog. Get the village elder to tell you the difference between total debt and debt in relation to GDP. The size of UK debt is huge.

Dumb RWR.

No schitt?
Dumb LWR.

Roger leave Ella alone he's a bit frustrated tonight and a little angry.
You do know that softus used to spell usernames wrongly in exactly the same way when he realised he had been shown up as a complete fool...

It seems his 'alter ego' has slipped down the same path as well ;)

Foreign friends .

I go into a cafe owned by Turks ;) get my hair cut in a turkish barbers ;) go into a kebab shop (for a burger) owned by Turks ;)

Incidentally Turkey is not in the EU ;).

Yep the Turkeys have come home to roost for the LWR Gammons ( dunno what gammon means but everyone else is using the term so I thought I would )

Foreign friends .

I go into a cafe owned by Turks ;) get my hair cut in a turkish barbers ;) go into a kebab shop (for a burger) owned by Turks ;)

Incidentally Turkey is not in the EU ;).

Yep the Turkeys have come home to roost for the LWR Gammons ( dunno what gammon means but everyone else is using the term so I thought I would )

Can you prove all these Turkish links? I. Would like to see links linking you with links to the Turkish comunity

poor old tranny's trolling fuels his tales of fantasy

Sponsored Links
Back