Eu going going ........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Oh well, I guess 'gas arse' and 'rogered' will be first to volunteer for the front line if their wet dreams about the EU disintegrating comes to fruition?

https://www.caseyresearch.com/doug-casey-says-the-eus-collapse-is-now-imminent/

That wasn't the original idea

ChurchillAmsterdam.jpg

The men who founded the European movement had just survived the worst war the world had ever see. The older ones had also survived the second-worst war the war has ever seen. Nothing was more important to them than preventing a recurrence.

Sponsored Links
That wasn't the original idea

View attachment 142452

The men who founded the European movement had just survived the worst war the world had ever see. The older ones had also survived the second-worst war the war has ever seen. Nothing was more important to them than preventing a recurrence.

Its a shame they let in so much dross from the middle east and africa.
And yer beloved euro?
The italians are gonna sort U remoaner ****s out..

I see that Hungary are trying to get legislation through that will effectively make it illegal to help migrants and illegals in Hungary

giving them food and water ? lawyers giving out legal advice ect ect

penalty could be up to 1 year in the clink

EU & the UN are not happy

No I do not have a link

No video

never trawled the net

never read it in a red top or daily wail

Heard it on the radio ?? think it may have been Turkish radio ? or there was some turk connection ? then again :sneaky:

Perhaps gasbag, hawkey and transam should take norcon over there, they would fit in well with their far-right chums.

though perhaps the Hungarians would not welcome them.

Perhaps gasbag, hawkey and transam should take norcon over there, they would fit in well with their far-right chums.

though perhaps the Hungarians would not welcome them.

Yawn ........is that the best you can do, don't answer I'm not interested. It's unfortunate the EU got too big for its boots and career politicians ruined it. I don't give it long ....how long will germany keep it buttressed up .......not long .....Merkel will get the boot........far right will get in and then the shipping out will begin.
Germany's got a history of that kind of thing not counting the WW2 era, they can be a pretty nasty nation .............

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

Young Italian friends come to our Bbq yesterday (yes foreign people)

They are worried about Italy more optimistic for the UK because of this. He knows and disagrees with my view on Brexit. Another election will have the same outcome but the country is slowly heading to the right.

He says they have the biggest dept in the EU. If they go down or out, the EU will fall apart. This is his view last time we were together he told me back home they all thought we were fools for leaving as did he.

The mood is changing.... Apparently

Oh well, I guess 'gas arse' and 'rogered' will be first to volunteer for the front line if their wet dreams about the EU disintegrating comes to fruition?

I'd love to meet you fc=ukers on a 16th century styled battlefield and have the opportunity to drive a graip in you till the shaft.
And then twist it.

I'd love to meet you fc=ukers on a 16th century styled battlefield and have the opportunity to drive a graip in you till the shaft.
And then twist it.

violent little fantasist heifer, aren't you.

Sponsored Links
Back