Eu going going ........

because he fantasises and trolls about Turkey

Sponsored Links
Bodd it seems looks in the mirror and fantasises that he's met all manner of 'foreign' people who always have an opinion to give about the UK/Brexit...

It must be difficult for him/her to decide which particular head to wear at any one time!

because he fantasises and trolls about Turkey
Bodd it seems looks in the mirror and fantasises that he's met all manner of 'foreign' people who always have an opinion to give about the UK/Brexit...

It must be difficult for him/her to decide which particular head to wear at any one time!

I talk to people it doesn't matter what colour or where they come from. It's a basic human skill some people never master.

It's until you start talking to people and taking an interest in their life, you realise we are not all that different. And in fact we agree on the same things in life..

I love most who settle here and do. my best to make them feel welcome hence why I'm with a women who is 2nd generation Polish Indian.

Transam looks to have similar skills

Your personalty shines though your fingers and out of my phone.

It's not nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Transam looks to have similar skills
Perhaps you would like to have a go at why a**e end thinks it is insulting to accuse others of being Arab, Muslim, or of short stature?

It does not matter what people claim to be, as anonymous users on social media, their attitude, and others' opinion of them, is defined by what they say, how they view the world around them, etc.

When their claim is incongruent with their behaviour and attitude it suggest that they are also deceitful.
When they resort to wild and spurious allegations it suggest that their only response is abuse.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Perhaps you would like to have a go at why a**e end thinks it is insulting to accuse others of being Arab, Muslim, or of short stature?

It does not matter what people claim to be, as anonymous users on social media, their attitude, and others' opinion of them, is defined by what they say, how they view the world around them, etc.

When their claim is incongruent with their behaviour and attitude it suggest that they are also deceitful.
When they resort to wild and spurious allegations it suggest that their only response is abuse.

You not reported this to MI6 yet? Well you're a collaborator with the new terrorists of "Gammomism" in my book. Shame on you.

There is lots of abuse. That's what make us British is that we take the P!ss out of each other.
We can all be guilty of this with few exceptions. What's the difference calling someone an Arab or a Arse Its all name calling And I think he has explained himself

It's not until you start talking to people and taking an interest in their lives that you realise we are not all that different.
Corrected for you...

Small but important slips on your behalf?

A pity that you don't appear to have the same approach as regards our European neighbours!

Corrected for you...

Small but important slips on your behalf?

A pity that you don't appear to have the same approach as regards our European neighbours!

O but I do. I was worried about the Romanians coming in but needn't have been as for the majority I have met are decent clean living human beings. Some I would call my friends and vise versa hopefully.

I"d go as far to say this generation of immigrants have mixed and blendid in far better than other immigrants from the commonwealth. There is a strong line of Polish in my extended family and friends.. You seem to judge without really knowing..

It's not important to correct me on my spelling, that says a lot about you.

Although he's a leg puller, I can't imagine him saying that calling someone an Arab is an insult.
You often imagine people have said things when they have not. Now you are squirming and avoiding the question by imagining I asked one thing, when in reality I asked something different.
I did not ask when or where a**e end said it was abusive. I asked why he thinks it is.
You appear to be suffering from the same inadequacy in comprehension as mightygob.
Unable to differentiate between the 'why' the 'when' and the 'where'.

Now you are squirming and avoiding the question by imagining I asked one thing, when in reality I asked something different.

I'm not squirming at all. I'm sat in my office chuckling to myself. I just made an innocent observation. You are funny. TBH you make up more lies than the rest of the forum put together. Whether it's deliberate or not I'm not sure.

I was worried about the Romanians coming in but needn't have been as for the majority I have met are decent clean living human beings. Some I would call my friends and vise versa hopefully.
Well there's yet another country that you apparently don't have a problem with...

Problem is you are full of b ullshit as regards 'foreigners' - as you well know!

And as for your spelling, you are apparently 'dyslexic' - but only when it suits you! ;)

PS. Those questionnaires are a bugger aren't they...

Especially when you can't recognise a question in the first place :)

Last edited:
You have just proven that, like a**e end, you are incapable of honesty.
you make up more lies than the rest of the forum put together.
I have proven time and time again that a**e end is an habitual persistent and accomplished liar.
Your turn to support your spurious allegations with some evidence.

I suspect, by the recent tone of your and a**e end's allegations (where he is accusing anyone and everyone of being racist) the adopted tactic of the RWR is to accuse anyone and everyone of dishonesty and racism, the very attributes which the RWR exhibit by the bucket load.
A**e end has not attempted to explain his bigotry, but accuses others of racism without a shred of evidence.
Now you are mimicking his behaviour.
Is this a plan of action dreamed up in the CC forum, where supposedly you talk nothing but technicalities, except we have been informed that gossip and planning of misdeeds occurs, not to mention the political discussion, and the derision of mods that dare to moderate in the CC forum.

Now will you attempt to answer the question I put to you, instead of the question you wanted to answer.

Well there's yet another country that you apparently don't have a problem with...

Problem is you are full of b ullshit as regards 'foreigners' - as you well know!

And as for your spelling, you are apparently 'dyslexic' - but only when it suits you! ;)

PS. Those questionnaires are a bugger aren't they...

Especially when you can't recognise a question in the first place :)

Ask me a question

Sponsored Links
Back