Can I have some more, sir?

Sponsored Links
That is for the eu as a whole, single countries will be exporting a similar amount to us, could Spain,Italy or Greece afford to lose exporting goods to us ?
Yes they could

_104915464_exptouk_percgdp-nc.png

Sponsored Links
So if the total of UK exports (not just to eu) in % of GDP is 28%, then to individual countries it must be miniscule. Even if the 28% was just to the eu, it would average out just over 1% per country, pretty similar to your graph.
what point are you trying to make?

Dumb quitters don't seem to understand that the EU is a single market, thus as a whole the rest of the EU sends 8% of their total exports to the UK.

The UK in return sends 45% of it's exports to the rest of the EU.

Trying to individualise countries in a trading bloc in an attempt to 'negate' the facts is as stupid as trying to say we should look at for example the imports/exports of london compared to the imports/exports of the Isle of Wight.

It's strange that quitters don't get this, as they simultaneously claim the EU is a sinister 'superstate' that has taken the power away from individual nations :rolleyes:

No it doesn't.
All it proves is that you made a foolish point.
If I as a consumer had any bargaining power with tesco they would listen when I threatened to go to asda.
I don't, so they don't listen.

Europhiles sold off any bargaining power therefore the eu doesn't need to listen.
Just give orders.
You just shot your self in the foot fella. Par for the course with remoaners.

So you just said Tesco doesnt listen and nor does the EU. You keep arguing against yourself.

So will the US listen.

You just keep proving the 'they need us more than we need them' argument has no weight.

Brexiters truly are mad hatters.

That your statement below is meaningless.

Actually it is a correct comparison, 50% of all UK exports go to the EU, to us the EU is one market,

To Germany, France, Spain etc the UK is just 8% or less of their exports.

We need them more than they need us.

To Germany, France, Spain etc the UK is just 8% or less of their exports.

If you're going to modify your incorrect argument by adding or less to your incorrect gdp percentage. Let's make the claim that the EU exports 50% or less of it's gdp to the uk.

Dumb quitters don't seem to understand that the EU is a single market, thus as a whole the rest of the EU sends 8% of their total exports to the UK.
The UK in return sends 45% of it's exports to the rest of the EU.
Trying to individualise countries in a trading bloc in an attempt to 'negate' the facts is as stupid as trying to say we should look at for example the imports/exports of london compared to the imports/exports of the Isle of Wight.

You've just individualised the UK. You're arguing against yourself.

If you're going to modify your incorrect argument by adding or less to your incorrect gdp percentage. Let's make the claim that the EU exports 50% or less of it's gdp to the uk.

Ha ha ha ha Fillyboy knows what Ive posted is correct and he is clutching at straws.

Sponsored Links
Back