Can I have some more, sir?

Brexiteers compare UK exports and EU imports by comparing the amounts in terms of UK gdp %.......which is meaningless.

OooooooooooooKay.

So why post a graph showing EU exports to the UK as a percentage of gdp, which by your own admission is meaningless.

Sponsored Links
I don't know, but you did say just from the US, so if most of the cargo is for Europe, then it would make more sense to deliver it to Europe and then to the UK.

Sponsored Links
Why would they?

I think Germany might be the Global Shipping receiving centre. I might be wrong.

People must get over this belief that because the US speaks roughly the same language as the UK that it is somehow more important than anywhere else.

If the goods are in transit then its just passing through to the final destination within the EU so not a re -export.

For it to be a re-export the goods have to change ownership.

So you just said Tesco doesnt listen and nor does the EU.

Never said that. Quite the opposite in fact in relation to the point I was making.
But you just keep on arguing your invalid point and twisting the context.

Last edited:
Ryler can tell us what deal the UK would have got from the EU if no deal had been left on the table.

No one can tell you that. Except the hogwash you post from your crystal ball.
But anyone can tell you what deal you get when you remove your own bargaining power.

Do you naturally come out with stupid fatuous analogies or do you think hard to come up with them ?

Par for the course with a group hell bent on defying the electorate and preventing brexit.

No one can tell you that. Except the hogwash you post from your crystal ball.
But anyone can tell you what deal you get when you remove your own bargaining power.

What a total cop out.
You keep peddling this 'no deal gives us bargaining power'

But when asked what deal you wanted, you refuse to say.....Why? Because its a Myth, there is no better deal.

As usual, go beyond the soundbites and brexit falls apart, just like Rylers arguments. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back