Can I have some more, sir?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oh yes we will.
You are wrong.

The UK exports £280b to EU, any form of brexit that adds friction will cost the UK a lot.

I am sure that must have been mentioned in the article by the Express :ROFLMAO:

We'll just export it elsewhere then IF they don’t want to continue buying from us but I can’t see why they wouldn’t. Oh wait, perhaps the EU will order them not to buy from us or sell to us. That’s it, they are going to cut off their nose to spite their face. You do know we import 357 billion from the EU don’t you? That’s more than 280 billion isn’t it? Well, it was when I went to school. As the yanks say, you do the math. :LOL:

The EU next budget hasnt been set, the Express - it has no evidence other than what Bojo said.

Why do work of rumour and not facts.

You are wrong.

The UK exports £280b to EU, any form of brexit that adds friction will cost the UK a lot.

I am sure that must have been mentioned in the article by the Express :ROFLMAO:

cyystal ball hogwash as usual.

ou do know we import 357 billion from the EU don’t you? That’s more than 280 billion isn’t it? Well, it was when I went to school. As the yanks say, you do the math

I did do the math.

UK exports to EU 50%
EU exports to UK 8%

Here is a tip, have a look at non tariff barriers, then you might understand why UK businesses will face higher costs.

cyystal ball hogwash as usual.

Non tariff barrier costs are much higher outside single market. Fact

Ryler cant handle facts, he finds they cloud his judgement, he prefers to believe in crystal ball hogwash as he keeps repeating.

Brexxer Trade logic.

I spend more at Tesco than Tesco does on me, thus Tesco needs me more than I need them. I can go to Adda instead.

Sponsored Links
Back