Project After Brexit Day

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Spoke to a number of (Danes Dutch German) people whilst on me jollies and all have mentioned Brexit. Some think we are nuts. Others feel sorry for us. All mention TM. Some mention Bojo.
None want the UK to leave. That's for sure.

Brexit has certainly put the UK on the map.
The ones I spoke to envy us and wish their country would leave EU.

Yup - I'm sure that every country has it's share of quitlings who think the best model for Europe is for us all to be peering over our walls at our neighbours with a mixture of fear, distrust and loathing.

Yup - I'm sure that every country has it's share of quitlings who think the best model for Europe is for us all to be peering over our walls at our neighbours with a mixture of fear, distrust and loathing.

Most of us get on and actually like each other, despite the likes of you.
Telling all foreghners the majority of British hate them
and trying to turn us against each other.

Most of us get on and actually like each other, despite the likes of you.
Telling all foreghners the majority of British hate them
and trying to turn us against each other.
BAS will never ever be happy,,he is a serial misery.

I'll be happy when all the shameful little quitlings like you STFU, stop voting, and stop going out, instead staying indoors trembling behind your curtains and locked doors lest the Germans come.

I'll be happy when all the shameful little quitlings like you STFU, stop voting, and stop going out, instead staying indoors trembling behind your curtains and locked doors lest the Germans come.
Translation..He will never be happy.Ps...met some great Germans while cycling round Hamburg last year..you ever done that BAS?Or is Skeggy a bit too cosmopolitan for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nosey most probley sits in a corner looking miserable and crying into his German beer. This attracts miserable lonely comforters.
Austrian and Swiss beer if you don't mind.

We have some great wevva and incredible aprés. How can I possibly be unhappy. I'm amongst majority remainers. Bliss

The above will happen according to u in Northern Ireland should a no deal occur

IRA ;) still
I suppose you can always say

I told u so ;) shameful little remoaner :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back