How true is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't want me to accuse anyone of racism, when they're being racist.
You appear to be a bit upset when I highlight a UKIPer who has behaved in a sexist manner.
Now you also don't want me to point out to Brexiteers that they have made a horrendous mistake, and they deserve the consequences of their mistake, if Brexit ever happens.

I guess you just don't like my opinion of anything.
None of those things I said. I see you STILL are having real trouble understanding Himmy. You always did do that.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I’ll tell you what’s funny. BAS posts up pictures of the rules to point out when they are broken, the others you mention don’t.
Maybe, but the others break the rules, and are allowed to do so.

Clearly Bodd also broke rule 8, Don't resurrect old posts, but you didn't complain about that.
Sodthisforfun, Sammy, Durhamplumber also break the rules but no-one mentions that.

Funny that.

I think i said it was from what's app.... I have no photographic memory for fake Lisbon treaty threads

I think i said it was from what's app.... I have no photographic memory for fake Lisbon treats.
You don't need to explain yourself to these people Bodd. They're just looking for any opportunity, no matter how tenuous, to have a nasty dig at some members.

I for one thought it was good you put it up and questioned it. I wish everyone did that rather than believe instantly and pass it on as truth.

I think i said it was from what's app.... I have no photographic memory for fake Lisbon treaty threads
And yet suddenly your 'apparent' dyslexia fails to appear...

Your lack of a 'photographic memory' seems to include which 'mod head' you are currently wearing :rolleyes:

You don't need to explain yourself to these people Bodd. They're just looking for any opportunity, no matter how tenuous, to have a nasty dig at some members.

The whole point of my thread was to find if there was any truth, as I received it on what's app... If there was something to it.
I would have forwarded it on to my contacts.... I have no desire to spread fake news. The twits are quick to point out those they suspect of spreading fake news...

Your lack of a 'photographic memory' seems to include which 'mod head' you are currently wearing :rolleyes:
Does it really matter if he remembers or not, in all honesty? He says he doesn't, why do you even bloomin care if that's true or not?

Does it really matter if he remembers or not, in all honesty? He says he doesn't, why do you even bloomin care if that's true or not?
Just pointing out the farce that is the mods making stuff up as they go along...

A bit like you really ;)

I have dyslexia? yet you think I'm a Mod...

You can drop the W from my above post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back