How true is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As confucius say...

'Mods of a feather f uck up together' (y)

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
BAS IQ,,,,,5

What lies have I told him about you?
Let's look at the post of mine to which you were replying there. You know - the one you actually quoted:

Stop DP telling lies about me and I won't have to shout at him for being a liar, will I.

And as for "1, 1a & 1c", where is your criticism of DP for telling lies?

Please show where I suggested that you had told lies about me?

You're not very good at this, are you.

And what lies has he told? If you mean the American traveller term, just because you say it doesn’t mean it true.
That's one, along with his continued pretence that I usd the word "traveller" on its own.

Sadly for your theory that "just because you say it doesn’t mean it true", I didn't invent the phrase, or its usage, and its usage is defined.

And you too have had it explained to you, by more than one person.

You're not very good at this, are you.

You are a liar after all.
Do you have any evidence to support that assertion?

Or are you another vile, worthless scumbag, not fit to be here, who thinks that it's perfectly OK to say things like that without any proof?

Don't be silly Only you could think i wrote a fake Lisbon treaty
Don't be silly.

Only you could think that I claimed or suggested you had.

To simplify it for you:

1. You said that you hadn't seen that list before.
  2. You had seen it before because you had been active in a thread where it had been posted and discussed before.
  3. When I pointed that out you said "Stop being a tit".
  4. I observed that I wasn't surprised at that reaction from you when it was shown that you'd written something untrue. What you were reacting to was what I posted in relation to you saying that you hadn't seen it before. That was the untruth.
  5. And yet you think, for some reason, that somewhere I'd said I thought you wrote the list of points about the Lisbon Treaty.
  6. You aren't very good at this, are you.

I have no photographic memory for fake Lisbon treaty threads
You don't need a photographic memory.

You just need the normal, everyday, commonplace, unexceptional sort of memory whereby you say to yourself "Oh yes - I remember this coming up here not long ago".

Is assuming that people have a normal, everyday, commonplace, unexceptional sort of memory as big a mistake as assuming that they know normal, everyday, commonplace, unexceptional words?

If you hate the mods, why do you stay?
Who said anything about 'hating' them (you?)...
(You're making stuff up as usual :rolleyes:)

Why would anyone hate the mods when they are so easily humiliated?
(you could call it a form of non bloodsport (y))

The familiar pattern of mod locked topics and deleted posts is I must admit a bit tiresome though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back