Can the UK be truly independent after Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Chris Grayling have any plan, about anything?

Yes...bad plans

Sponsored Links
Not in my experience.
I'm just thinking of the way people debate nowadays. There's a lot of left-wingers shutting down debate by calling people names.
I've a mate who's the hubby of a local Labour councillor and he was telling me how bad things have become even on just a local level between 'left and right'. A lot of real crap said to each other by all accounts and the art of talking is getting steadily lost.

Sponsored Links
I'm just thinking of the way people debate nowadays. There's a lot of left-wingers shutting down debate by calling people names.
I would not have described eeyore as left-wing.
But just in the last 12 hours, he has been the one spouting insults, irrelevances, etc.
upload_2018-8-17_9-16-25.png

upload_2018-8-17_9-17-27.png

Wannabe will be alongbsoon ...
upload_2018-8-17_9-21-20.png

But just in the last 12 hours, he has been the one spouting insults, irrelevances, etc.

I do think you will find what you have said is wrong, perhaps you might want to reconsider

Please do point out any insults I have made, I would be most upset if I discovered I had made any
what I have said is indeed relevant.

I wonder who has been locked out of threads recently due to insulting posts? (Wannabe).

I do think you will find what you have said is wrong, perhaps you might want to reconsider
What? Was it in the last 13 hours? Or maybe in the last 11 hours? :rolleyes:

I wonder who has been locked out of threads recently due to insulting posts? (Wannabe).
There were no insults or abuse.
There was plenty of challenge to the persistent, continuous and repetitive anti-Muslim sentiment portrayed in this forum.
Perhaps that was the real reason for denying me my opinion.

persistent, continuous and repetitive anti-Muslim sentiment portrayed in this forum.

Could somebody point this out to me. I have not seen any evidence of such sentiment. It must be appalling if it is persistent, continuous and repetitive.

I am extremely concerned as to how I could possibly have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back