Can the UK be truly independent after Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Democracy requires an informed citizenship, that is free from coercion.

If the electorate was completely free from coercion there's every chance a higher number would have voted leave. The barrage of doom and gloom predictions undoubtedly got the better of some.

'It's the cliff edge right here, folks'.

If the electorate was completely free from coercion there's every chance a higher number would have voted leave. The barrage of doom and gloom predictions undoubtedly got the better of some.

'It's the cliff edge right here, folks'.

But then the lies got more. Still not heard any realistic plan for trade post Brexit.

But then the lies got more. Still not heard any realistic plan for trade post Brexit.

Lies on which side? Both sides are just as guilty. Why not look at it from the perspective, the remain side didn't do enough?

Happily blame those who voted leave, why not blame those who failed to change their minds?

Sponsored Links
Lies on which side? Both sides are just as guilty. Why not look at it from the perspective, the remain side didn't do enough?

Happily blame those who voted leave, why not blame those who failed to change their minds?

There is no equivalence.

The reason why people voted to leave the EU are varied but the coalesce around the same issues that have been repeated often enough.

So tell me why did you vote to leave?

There is no equivalence.

The reason why people voted to leave the EU are varied but the coalesce around the same issues that have been repeated often enough.

So tell me why did you vote to leave?

Fancied a change.

Glib response. So you didn't think much about it then? Guided by emotion?

What's to think about. I wasn't happy with the way Brussels held the whip hand and I thought it now is as good a time as any.

Avoid personal attacks? It is a form of bullying (a right wing favourite).

I don't post for likes and thanks. I post to oppose extremism.

Your posts are mostly veiled insults posed as loaded questions.

It is obvious why you post. It is not to oppose extremism

Your posts are mostly veiled insults posed as loaded questions.

It is obvious why you post. It is not to oppose extremism

Go on then.

Tell ME, why I post. You obviously know more about ME than I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back