Aston Martin keyed in Hackney, London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
IF they catch him and IF it goes to court and IF he's found guilty, my guess is that he'll effectively get away with it.
No fine because he has no money; no jail term because he has a child (single parent?) = no deterrent!

Sponsored Links
IF they catch him and IF it goes to court and IF he's found guilty, my guess is that he'll effectively get away with it.
No fine because he has no money; no jail term because he has a child (single parent?) = no deterrent!

wow some amazing assumptions there:eek:
yes it seems he has keyed the car buuuuttt why do you make all the other assumptions ??
why do you assume he is a single parent ?? why do you assume he has no money ??
why would criminal damage if proven have a jail sentence ??

Last edited:
If you can afford to buy stupid unnecessary items like flash cars you can afford to fix it.

I'm surprised the thread hasn't been deleted. My last post was because I dared to mention the 'B' word!

These aren't just assumptions, they're likely outcomes based on past experiences of the crazy, mixed up mess we now mockingly call British justice.
That's true. It would be very nice if everyone, and I mean everyone, was treated equally in this country.

As for assumptions, from what I have seen the vast majority of criminals of various sorts appear to be white or black and, yes, there seems to be a vast army of white yobs in this country.
There appear to be far fewer south Asian criminals (and usually of different types of crime) and, most interestingly, east Asians and Jews very rarely appear.

I'm surprised that some sociologist hasn't done a PhD based on the question of why some ethnicities are more law-abiding than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back