Asylum seekers accommodation - Did I hear these numbers correctly?

You just posting something does not make something a fact. And,

Picking arguments to make yourself seem more clued - up is your thing.
Knock one yourself out.(y)

Er Brigadier, I wasn't picking arguments on anything, so no need to be a hot house orchid.

Oh and Inquoted figures from a gov site.....so yes it does make it fact.
Perhaps you don't understand what a fact is.

I was pointing out the Irony of the original post that claimed £3b benefit fraud, when the Gov got £2b back in under payments.

It had furk all to do with you, so stop being a sensitive little snowflake

Sponsored Links
And still a fraction of Germany's overall intake. Fact.

facts are facts Noseall u may not like it

but under the resettlemant UN caper we have taken more migrants than any other EU country since 2016 :cool:

U hate it dont u Noseall :LOL: absolutely hate it :LOL::LOL::LOL::p:p:p:p:p:p

you and the other bell **d contingent members in here hate it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

THe B.E.E members :cool:

Sponsored Links
Thank you for confirming my post......."dehumanising refugees absolves any responsibility"

Do tell me, if they aren't the UKs problem, whose problem are they?

How many refugees (economic migrants) do you let in? What's the limit?

It's always the same when you ask a lefty, 'no borders' type. No answer. They obviously haven't thought this through.

I have asked the same people on several occasions how many should be allowed into the UK

They never give an answer :LOL:

All u ever get is the same old waffle

Like how many Germany have taken
Or the French
The swedes

Who cares how many they take

Transam gives not a jot :)

Transam gives not a jot :)
Oh yes you do. You have posted several times the pointless, oft repeated statistic regards how many the UK has taken in by a certain scheme, whilst failing to mention it is merely a fraction of other European countries's intake. Same old pointless waffle.

Oh yes you do. You have posted several times the pointless, oft repeated statistic regards how many the UK has taken in by a certain scheme, whilst failing to mention it is merely a fraction of other European countries's intake. Same old pointless waffle.

The UK has taken in more migrants under a un scheme than any other country in the EU

Since 2016 :LOL:

U may not like it Noseall but it is a fact

Despite various posts insinuating that transam was a bell *** for bringing it up :LOL:

U can apologise any time u like :p

There was an horrific double murder in Burnley last week. The victims were a mother and daughter in their home. The daughter was raped in front of the mother, then killed and set fire to, and then the mother was killed. A man has been charged today.

https://www.pendletoday.co.uk/news/...rnley-man-murders-mother-and-daughter-2997877

There was a horrific double murder in my next village:

https://www.kentlive.news/news/sussex-news/first-picture-teacher-32-found-3678498

Sponsored Links
Back