At last !!

Sponsored Links
pipme said:

just what i always wanted to kno!!!

its really annoyin when your guests go upstairs and look in the cupboards to see how neat/messy you are!!

i worry about you lot sometimes.......most of the time actually

Reminds me of Australia :( all the times Caroline dragged me around Target, they've got security guards on the door,s and I always felt guilty as hell when I walked past them :LOL: .

Sponsored Links
Uni results posted today and I am happy as can be !! One up / down ? and one to go ...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are You a Manager, or an Engineer ?

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts: "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am ?"
The man below says: "Yes you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."
"You must work in Customer Support", says the balloonist.
"I do", replies the man, "how did you know ?"
"Well", says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but it's of no use to anyone."
The man below says "You must work in management."
"I do", replies the balloonist, "but how did you know ?"
"Well", says the man, "you don't know where you are, or where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. And you're in the same position as you were before we met, but now it's my fault."

Ah, ha, the old Plough ... Misty water;) coloured memories of the way we drank !!
:D :D

pipme said:
Are You a Manager, or an Engineer ?

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts: "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am ?"
The man below says: "Yes you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."
"You must work in Customer Support", says the balloonist.
"I do", replies the man, "how did you know ?"
"Well", says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but it's of no use to anyone."
The man below says "You must work in management."
"I do", replies the balloonist, "but how did you know ?"
"Well", says the man, "you don't know where you are, or where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. And you're in the same position as you were before we met, but now it's my fault."

Who was that aimed at ?? Anyhow, I've changed jobs if it was me !!

Changed and remaining iffy about it all ?

Just diversifying the topic ..... as ever ;)

the thing I like about pipme,s posts are there,s always the feeling that there,s a hidden message there somewhere but I can never find it
:confused:

Now, now RP ... Edwardio and I had spoken about the illustrious Plough many posts ago ...

Apparently 'SU DOKU' currently in vogue number puzzle .. Roughly translates from the Jap to 'Number in one/single/allotted place'

And just for RP try the key showing this @ without shift !! Does wonders, elevates and straightens the comma to an apostrophe .... ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

pipme said:
Now, now RP ... Edwardio and I had spoken about the illustrious Plough many posts ago ...

Apparently 'SU DOKU' currently in vogue number puzzle .. Roughly translates from the Jap to 'Number in one/single/allotted place'

And just for RP try the key showing this @ without shift !! Does wonders, elevates and straightens the comma to an apostrophe .... ;)

:D :D :D :D :D
Ah! yes but I find the comma to be more aesthetically pleasing than the common apostrophe. :D :D :D :D

Just found out that there is no pub in N.T. We talking days of yore?

Sponsored Links
Back