You finished yet?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Finished last Friday, have 3 weeks off then back in for a week before a 2-week exam period.

Roll on Easter, when I'll get 4 weeks off.

The perks of being a student. :LOL:

Then life will hit you in the face full on.
Enjoy now whilst it lasts :D

Was told to finish last Thursday lunchtime as I had too many days left. (News to me but I'm not arguing! :LOL: )

Go back 3rd January 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Finished January 2011, should have done it years ago.
Just Got up :oops:

Was told to finish last Thursday lunchtime as I had too many days left. (News to me but I'm not arguing! :LOL: )

Go back 3rd January 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Happy one to you too.
Your lucky many employers would have said nothing and let the unused days lapse.

One many years ago actually insisted 5 days of my allowance was used at Xmas. I always used it up and still got paid anyway.

Will be finishing with a pub lunch tomorrow at around 1pm, then off until Tues 3rd. With two chlidren under 6 though, I don't think i'll benefit from any lie-ins - they're both really excited about the big man's upcoming visit so if anything, i'm probably going to be getting woken up earlier than normal.

Can't wait though!! :)

Miss the 6 year old fun.
Always a pleasure to see their faces on Xmas morn.
Now the baskets are 14 and 16, a tangerine wrapped up 20 times gets me a slap!!
Seriously my 16 year old is now taller than me and I`m only 6ft 2" ....lol.

Hijacking the thread...SOZ

Will always remember the Xmas when my youngest was told "rip" open the pressies.
He would not tear anything, my wife and myself were crying with laughter as he just stood there and watched his brother pull the wrapping apart and make a mess.

We are blessed with memories like this, may you all experience them if your yet to have children. And the parents that have been there...........good innit!!

We are blessed with memories like this, may you all experience them if your yet to have children. And the parents that have been there...........good innit!!

Lovely post Alarm.....nothing like when kids still believe in Santa.....second time round for me now ...took 2 year old grandson to Santa last week....the magic starts all over again :)

Lovely post Alarm.....nothing like when kids still believe in Santa.....second time round for me now ...took 2 year old grandson to Santa last week....the magic starts all over again :)

Stop it, your making me all gooey................
Just had 16yr old asking if we will really have a 3 bird roast thingy as his mates dont believe you can stuff a turkey with a duck and chicken..........bless

Sponsored Links
Back