Vet bill !!!!

Most folk that have Staffs (that I know anyway) are aware of a lot of prejudice about them and are frightened to let them near people in case they start screaming "pit bull". I hate ignorant people.

I get on with most dogs as well (probably cos I've always got treats in my pocket - I got mugged by a Boxer one day!!) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Boxers make me laugh, all bouncy and them jowls flapping all over the place :LOL: :LOL:

They are really comical. One of my brother's friend's has a Staff/Boxer cross and it's the cutest looking dog I've seen in a long time.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure what he's like now - he was just a pup when I saw him so he was lean and leggy. His nose wasn't squashed up like a Boxer's but the end of it had the width of a Boxer if that makes sense. He had the most enormous paws so I reckon he was gonna be a BIG dog. And he was Staffie brindle.

The Staffy forum I'm on has some cute pups - blue Staffords - they are gorgeous. But of course, all pups are gorgeous but the blue ones are lovely and they have blue eyes.

Yeah and the dearest :eek: :LOL:
We were looking for blues but couldnt find any then I saw the advert for mine and went with the wife and kids to get 1 ,,, got there and came back with 2 ,, thats what happens when ya take the kids and wife :rolleyes: :LOL:

Tell ya what though they are sooooooooo close I couldnt imagine em without each other ,, they do absolutely everything together :D

Shes a lot better now BTW,, eating well and going toilet ok.. we can sleep in the bed tonight :D :D

What was the obstruction that she had? Was it something she'd eaten or was it like a twisted intestine? I think I worry more about the dogs than I would about kids - the dog can't tell you when it's feeling ill!!

It freaks me out when Cairo demolishes rubber toys - I'm terrified he blocks himself up! Makes for lovely multi-coloured poo though!

It's good to hear how well they get on though - loads of folk say not to get siblings. I'd still separate them when I was going out though - just in case. I separate my two when I go out. I'd hate to think that one day, something might just set one off and they'd fight.

Were there only 2 left when you went? That's the guilt thing - you can't leave one behind!! My brother's work-mate has Cairo's sister (there were just the two of them in the litter). They met at puppy classes and we wondered if they'd recognise each other. They started scrapping immediately! :rolleyes:

DONT give them those sorta toys anymore,, it was a rubber toy which she demolished as usual but 1 piece got stuck :eek:

I only let em have a kong and I have a very tough plastic bone which they aint demolished yet ;)

Naa there were quite a few left but we chose Missy 1st whos the 1 who just had the op then the kids fell for Jessy the runt who was the smallest so that was that .. They do squabble but they have been together every min of every day and night since day 1 so I couldnt separate em in any way,, you shoulda seen jessy when her sis was away @ the vets :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back