Vet bill !!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
£1300 vet bill for my Staffy :eek:

Got something trapped in her bowel so had to be operated on to remove the foreign body :(

Good news is she is ok so far and should be home today :D

She's worth every penny but £1300 :eek: :eek:

And I know I shoulda updated the ins but hindsights a wonderful thing aint it :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
jeez
i suspect she will get your boot trapped up her a**e after that !

glad to hear shes ok and will be back chewing summat else soon :LOL:

Shes gonna get fussed galore :D :LOL:

Tell ya what we have missed her so much the last few days and her sister (we have 2 from the same litter) is so depressed without her :(

Amazing how close ou get to em ;)

Cheers BTW buddy :)

Probably around £3,000 in the past 4 years on our hyperthyroid cat Norman… :eek:
Covered by insurance :D, but still have to pay first £125 + 20% of balance each year :(.
Little fella is worth it though…8)

Sponsored Links
Too true Gasman.
And spookily enough, I’ve just been down to the bank to pay in the latest refund from PetPlan!
Best wishes to Staffy.

I know this is gonna sound like the Monty python sketch with the yorkshiremen but........

Our rotty is now 10 yrs old, we got her when she was 3½ & in them years we've spent almost £17k at the vets :eek:

I must admit though that if she wasn't insured, I'm not sure if she would've still been here. The biggest single bill we've had is just short of £1600.

Some sort of immune system problem she's got, her body keeps rejecting her own extremities. She's been on 8 tablets a day since she was 4 !!!

anyone know how to get trained as a vet?

And where to buy my ferrari?

and whats the best place to buy holiday mansion?

It would be a trip to BQ buy a big shovel and then wallop. Had pets in past but no way would i spend that sort of money on them

It would be a trip to BQ buy a big shovel and then wallop. Had pets in past but no way would i spend that sort of money on them

Thats what I used to say .Many a time I would have strangled her if I didnt love her to bits. But I didnt tell anyone what I did spend on our little jack :oops:
Lost her last nov, customers miss her too.

I know this is gonna sound like the Monty python sketch with the yorkshiremen but........

Our rotty is now 10 yrs old, we got her when she was 3½ & in them years we've spent almost £17k at the vets :eek:

I must admit though that if she wasn't insured, I'm not sure if she would've still been here. The biggest single bill we've had is just short of £1600.

Some sort of immune system problem she's got, her body keeps rejecting her own extremities. She's been on 8 tablets a day since she was 4 !!!

Poor thing ,, :(

I wouldnt be without my 2 :D
P1010001-1.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

yawning.jpg

I THINK SPENDING £3000 ON A MUT IS A CRIME AND A DISGRACE ON SOCIETY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GO ON THE NHS INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR YOUR OWN treatment. A blooody disgrace tjhis is and i hope you lot should hang your heads in shame,

I THINK SPENDING £3000 ON A MUT IS A CRIME AND A DISGRACE ON SOCIETY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GO ON THE NHS INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR YOUR OWN treatment. A b******y disgrace tjhis is and i hope you lot should hang your heads in shame,
I payed for the NHS so your talking poo :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back