At what point are we 'old'?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I see loads of people walking their dogs around my village, wearing headphones - I think why can’t you enjoy your surroundings, birds singing, the changing season etc etc. I enjoy walking the dog it’s a time to soak in this stuff.

It's nice to just see anyone walking, with or without a dog, but not on a phone to someone - telling the other person every tiny detail of their lives, from where they are, to what the had for breakfast.

[ of Philip?

Nothing wrong with that………….
FFS, yes there is. There"s a bit more to life than sending each other photos of your breakfast. It is as though technology has taken away the ability to to have intelligent face to face conversations with others, and the simple enjoyment of the world we live in

The youngsters bleat on about the problem, the solutions are way beyond their pay grade.

The majority of youngsters are not MPs or business leaders.

Just like the majority of oldies

Some of whom boast that they don't care.

In a pub quiz recently, they asked which US state had the highest population. I knew the answer because I had been looking at how overpopulated London is, and that there are only about a dozen states in the US with a higher population than London.
What point are you making?

Sponsored Links
Back