Atheism.

But you can still read it and make your own mind up (if you've got one).

Sponsored Links
Anyone who needs a god to give them a moral compass isn't worth the Oxygen that they breathe....

All children need a moral compass.
What does atheism offer? So@d all thats what.
Why should my civil rights be dictated by your interpretation of the parts of the Bible you choose to believe in :?:

Becuse it's a better path than atheism.
Islam with all its faults is a righteous path compared to atheism.

Some of the posters on here think its ok to kill people in the name of revenge.

Thats probably their sixth commandment.
"Kill in the name of revenge"

Thats what they teach their children down the local tabernacle of iniquity.
And then they have the gall to preach about the great path of atheism and how it made them good people.

Sponsored Links
You mean don't go to a house of worship?

They built their houses of worship using their own resourses and spilling their own sweat and blood. I would think they have a right to go there for sunday service.
Hardly anything selfish in that.

Dont worry all you religious nutcases either Islamic or christian atheism has plenty of death and destruction to offer.

Athiests probably like me believe in the death sentence as preferrred to spending money on life in prison so dont worry you religious peeps athiests will probably kill just as many people although we tend to kill guilty people not the innocents.

atheism has plenty of death and destruction to offer.

Very true.

Google wrote
The assertion is that religion has caused most of the killing and bloodshed in the world.
There are people who make accusations and assertions that are empirically false. This is one of them

Again very true.

God created atheists as well as believers. He also created neo fascists to be the last couple of popes ;)

He does indeed move in mysterious ways, often on a bicycle to confound mankind.

I've no truck with catholics (though still a better path than atheism) They missed the reformation boat a couple of centuries ago.
Their loss!

Sponsored Links
Back