Atheism.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the real enemy of the western world. Not Islam.

The belief that everything is an accident and that the lives of your children are pointless.

You grab what you can and live a selfish and pointless existence until you die.

No moral compass.
No community spirit - just grab what you can while you can in a consumerist orgy of selfishness.

We'll be better off when we ARE an Islamic state.

Bring it on.

Sponsored Links
Dickhead!! I don't know whether to bite or not, I ask myself have I got time to waste on this ridiculous statement?

If I'm only here for no.1 why do I subscribe to animal charities? I have a few bob taken from my account every month for Peta, Wispa and the Blue Cross.

Could you explain why it is necessary to believe in a god in order to have morals and community spirit, Joe?

(He won't!)

If a moral compass isn't added to your psyche by your parents - you won't have one. Church, Sunday School, cubs, scouts, girl guides etc. Any will do. Growing up with a chav parent won't give you one.

Nothing to do with religion really.

But the decline in people going to church seems to be producing useless rudderless people.

Sponsored Links
If a moral compass isn't added to your psyche by your parents - you won't have one. Church, Sunday School, cubs, scouts, girl guides etc. Any will do. Growing up with a chav parent won't give you one.

Nothing to do with religion really.

But the decline in people going to church seems to be producing useless rudderless people.

I'd like to say that I applaud your willingness to admit to that.

However, I wonder whether the welfare state, or at least the way it is being administrated presently, has more to do with feckless people.

Incidentally, I was sent to Sunday School (whether I liked it or not!), was a member of the church choir and was even confirmed into the C of E.

I have since seen the light, though, and am a born again atheist.

Edit: I should apologise for the 'He won't' comments. I was just being a little sarcastic in using one of your favourite statements! ;)

Atheism doesn't add up. I've told you before.

Call it Judy if you like - a rose by any other name......

The belief that everything is an accident and that the lives of your children are pointless.

No moral compass.
No community spirit - just grab what you can while you can in a consumerist orgy of selfishness.

Bring it on.

Spot on.
At the end of the day I'd rather see this country run by Islam than run by atheists.

No moral compass.

Bring it on.

Spot on.
At the end of the day I'd rather see this country run by Islam than run by atheists.

So you would trust an ayatola with his finger on the button of an ICBM?

If its pointed at the atheists why not. I'd rather be on the winning side. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back