Problems with society

Wanabechippie wrote

So what do you do?

Avoid them. Be scared of them

Cross over the road and glare at them suspiciously. Call the police and have them moved on.

None of the above. You pull one of these in the link below from under your long tail grey coat in a manner which does not arouse suspicion and BLOW them away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOPuEuJx1MY

Its time for action. Not mealy mouthed words which is all I have seen on this thread thus far.

Sponsored Links
Balenza said:
Wanabechippie wrote

So what do you do?

Avoid them. Be scared of them

Cross over the road and glare at them suspiciously. Call the police and have them moved on.

None of the above. You pull one of these in the link below from under your long tail grey coat in a manner which does not arouse suspicion and BLOW them away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOPuEuJx1MY[/QUOTE]

what a cock. this is just why this country is getting worse, its not the media, its jokes like that "pull one of these" that people are actually thinking that they need one, first its knives then its guns. then we get what america now has, kids running into schools that they were bullied in and killing 15 or 20 innocent people.

Jefoss wrote

and killing 15 or 20 innocent people.

How do you know they are innocent. Mebbe they are all bullies and deserve what they have coming .?
If I could go back to my school days and be able to pull a gun on a bully I would not hesitate.

Balenza said:
Jefoss wrote

How do you know they are innocent. Mebbe they are all bullies and deserve to be shot.?

You sir are the biggest Prick i have ever encountered, and thats saying something im from leicester.

Sponsored Links
jefoss said:
Balenza said:
Jefoss wrote

How do you know they are innocent. Mebbe they are all bullies and deserve to be shot.?

You sir are the biggest p***k i have ever encountered, and thats saying something im from leicester.

Yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :evil:
If I was walking down the street with my big grey coat on and you were on the other side about to encounter a dozen knife and gun weilding yobs you would be begging me to save you. ;)

Balenza said:
jefoss said:
Balenza said:
Jefoss wrote

You sir are the biggest p***k i have ever encountered, and thats saying something im from leicester.

Yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :evil:
If I was walking down the street with my big grey coat on and you were on the other side about to encounter a dozen knife and gun weilding yobs you would be begging me to save you. ;)

no, and your still a prick

Are you sure. ?
Not even a few shots in the air to scare em off ?.

joe-90 said:
Hasn't he seen how society has changed in recent years? Just where has he been living?

That's true. We no longer have Mosley and his Blackshirts beating up Jews. We no longer have Britain bombing Germany, or Germany bombing Britain. We no longer have an oppressive Fascist government in Spain. We no longer accept Pa ki-bashing as a popular Saturday-night sport. We no longer have British police beating up miners. We no longer have Irish Catholics bombing Protestants or English; and we no longer have Ulster Protestants shooting Catholics. We no longer have Stalin imprisoming and executing millions of Soviet citizens. We no longer have Pol Pot murdering millions of Cambodians. We no longer have East Germans shot as they try to escape to the West.

Joe's right, things have improved a lot over the last 60 years.

HighWoodCemetery200708.jpg

But there is still a long way to go.

Balenza said:
How do you know they are innocent. Mebbe they are all bullies and deserve what they have coming .?
If I could go back to my school days and be able to pull a gun on a bully I would not hesitate.

I didn't know joe-90's planet had a population of two, I hope you get on well together. Unless of course you are on two seperate planets.

John D. The point is that we are as a nation producing offspring that society doesn't want or need. The day of the factory handle puller has gone. We no longer have any industry and any workers we do need are trained abroad. We have a growing number of disenfranchised youth that don't belong in our society. They are angry as they see no future for themselves as there IS no future for them. They then drift into drugs and drink and crime and violence etc. We've never had a generation that wasn't wanted. From now on, all non-academic children will be unwanted and will be allowed to become feral.
This is, in my opinion, the greatest threat this country has ever faced.

It's time to give these kids a future and a career. Time to force employers to train our own rather than bring in ready trained Poles and the like.
It's time to open your eyes folks.

Softus said:
And it's time for me to agree with joe-90.
Me and all, I still think it's all about being greedy, money is the root of these problems we are facing today.

Being in a gang gives a sense of purpose,comradeship and feeling part of something of importance to these youths.

The sensibility of knowing right from wrong doesn't enter into the thinking purpose.

The dark side of their nature is nutured whilst the good side is suppressed.

The creation of a youth programme that has "street cred" in order to attract these individuals into the community rather than isolating them is needed.

joe-90 said:
John D. The point is that we are as a nation producing offspring that society doesn't want or need. The day of the factory handle puller has gone. We no longer have any industry and any workers we do need are trained abroad. We have a growing number of disenfranchised youth that don't belong in our society. They are angry as they see no future for themselves as there IS no future for them. They then drift into drugs and drink and crime and violence etc. We've never had a generation that wasn't wanted. From now on, all non-academic children will be unwanted and will be allowed to become feral.
This is, in my opinion, the greatest threat this country has ever faced.

It's time to give these kids a future and a career. Time to force employers to train our own rather than bring in ready trained Poles and the like.
It's time to open your eyes folks.

That is very true. Whilst I agree that in many cases it is the perception of crime that has increased per head of poulation rather than real crime, I cannot fault what Joe-90 has said here. The Government need to either introduce tax incentives to companies to train up those in this country, or to provide Tax penalties for wishing to employ migrant or foriegn based workers who provide services to this country.

Lets worry about the people here, regardless of their ethnic origin, religion and politics, sort out this nation, get it right here, and then we should worry about others. being nice an polite is all well and good, but when you get sand kicked in your face then it's time to take stock.

As for those above who have made comments that imply it is acceptable to murder someone I am totally appalled, you should hang your heads in shame at such statements. Those views have no place in a decent and tolerant society. I have reported those posts in question to the moderators as they should be removed, they are a travesty, especially coming so soon after the death of an 11 year old child. Your comments are not those made in jest as a relief to a stressful job, they are simply bigoted, racist and disgusting, I am ashamed to be of the same nation as you.

Sponsored Links
Back