Do we have the right to be 'ist'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's just a few of them, there's far more.

You still haven't offered an explanation for those rants. Nor have you told us what it is you hope to achieve by them, nor what you think they might actually achieve.
Without an explanation, there's only one conclusion, they're uncontrollable, inexplicable, impulsive outbursts.

And please don't insult anyone's intelligence with your ridiculous question:
So the french are a race than :ROFLMAO:

You got a link or proof of that ??

Attempting to play the race card again :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
And tell those arriving on the beach at Dovor
Yes, and don't forget to tell those arriving at Dover that encounter little racist Englanders telling them it was all France's fault for allowing them to get to the UK, that those (little racist Englander) rules must then similarly apply to the country that allowed them to pass into France.

Don't forget to remind the idiot how stupid his rules are, especially if the moron tries to say those rules only apply to the French. (y)

So the french are a race than :ROFLMAO:

You got a link or proof of that ??
Evidently you never made it to the end of my post.

Who claimed the French are a race?
What makes them a different 'race' to British?
Don't forget about the Albanians, and all the other ethnicities.
How many races are there?

Sponsored Links
Yes, and don't forget to tell those arriving at Dover that encounter little racist Englanders telling them it was all France's fault for allowing them to get to the UK, that those (little racist Englander) rules must then similarly apply to the country that allowed them to pass into France.

Don't forget to remind the idiot how stupid his rules are, especially if the moron tries to say those rules only apply to the French. (y)

Do what noseall ????

Think you need to get a grip on reality ??

Is it the medication kicking in ?

And the Albanians, and all the other asylum seekers.

So you are saying that the french are a race ?

What about the Germans ?

Austrians ?

Italians ?
Ect ect ;)

Dare say it gives you an oppurtunity to play yer race card :ROFLMAO:

Evidently you never made it to the end of my post.

Who claimed the French are a race?
What makes them a different 'race' to British?
Don't forget about the Albanians, and all the other ethnicities.
How many races are there?
Are Albanians a race ??

I get that people have strong feelings in all this, and I'd also welcome a little more uncertainty, a little more self-reflection, maybe more light and less heat?
Good wishes to all.

trans, bamboozled by his own hypothesis, lol.

Do what noseall ????
If you say France are culpable for allowing the passage of asylum seeking migrants into the UK , absolving the UK of any blame, then (by your own hypothesis) the country that allowed them to pass into France are equally as culpable, absolving France of any blame. And so on.

You are just too stupid to realise that your own hypothesis has just kicked you in the arris. (y)

Last edited:
Here's just a few of them, there's far more.
I don't see anything remotely racist in any of the comments @transam made in your examples. all seemed very much to the point.

I think it is yourself who needs to stop devaluing this word by screaming it at stuff you disagree with.

I don't see anything remotely racist in any of the comments @transam made in your examples. all seemed very much to the point.

I think it is yourself who needs to stop devaluing this word by screaming it at stuff you disagree with.
You cant see transam being racist ?

Ok

You are entitled to your opinion, but it does fly in the face of the definition of racism:

racism in British English​

NOUN
the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others
abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief

Quite evidently transam believes that a) some ethnicities are inferior to British in thoughts and actions, b) by default, he believes that British are superior to other nationalities.
His belief leads him to believe that the French are complicit in assisting criminals gangs to smuggle asylum seekers into UK.
He also believes that Albanians are hereditary thieves.

If you think that is not racist, I suggest you carefully re-read the definition and reappraise your opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back