Do we have the right to be 'ist'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total nonsense. It's publicly recorded data.

Again utter nonsense. The vast majority of asylum seekers will be 'foreigners' to which ever country they apply for asylum.

You do like your absurdities. But that's what they are: absurdities.

Just trying to attempt to understand
Your nonsense and absurdities

:ROFLMAO:

Blimey you sure that the magority
Of asylum seekers are foreigners
o_O

Sponsored Links

Evidently, you're not trying hard enough.

Blimey you sure that the magority
Of asylum seekers are foreigners
I'm sure that the all of the asylum seekers, coming to UK, are foreigners.
It would be absurd for a British person to board a dingy, cross the channel, to apply to Britain for asylum.
Unless you can think of a hypothetical example.

I'm equally as sure that the magority (sic) of of your posts are absurd nonsense.
I reckon it's because you've run out of anything worth saying.

Now going back to your racist rants, what do you think they achieve?
If we can establish what you think they achieve, maybe we can arrive at some explanation for why you make them.

Do you think he/she is a real person or some sort of atomated WebBot ? it's relentless, can't be a functional person with a regular life.

Or may be it is one of these russian stooges paid to disrupt social media. pat is certainly undermining the "Woke" cause by demonstrating how utterly ridiculous its arguments are.

notice how she/he has only been a member for a few weeks but has probably made more posts than the average member. It will vanish in a few more weeks then pop back up with another username and carry on the disruption.

I wasn't overlooking the arab 'cos he was ethnic, he was really crap it his job, totally out of his depth & I was gobsmacked he'd clung on for so long.
That is one of the interesting aspects. A person of some race can be primed for various reasons that a lack of promotion or etc is purely down to their race. The main reason for the priming is having experienced racism. The same can apply with job interviews.

As an aside I know of a women that played the women card. Tribunal and she received money. I gave her a job. Her problem was capabilities and being a rather insidious trouble maker. I'm not saying other areas play the card but it can be another factor.

Sponsored Links
Do you think he/she is a real person or some sort of atomated WebBot ? it's relentless, can't be a functional person with a regular life.

Or may be it is one of these russian stooges paid to disrupt social media. pat is certainly undermining the "Woke" cause by demonstrating how utterly ridiculous its arguments are.

notice how she/he has only been a member for a few weeks but has probably made more posts than the average member. It will vanish in a few more weeks then pop back up with another username and carry on the disruption.
Unfortunately, Himmy (the backward exPat) is real. He now lives in France so I'm not sure why he thinks that anything we do in this country has got anything to do with him. It's sad really that he has to spend virtually all his waking hours arguing the toss on this forum.

As you say, when he's bored of his current username, he will simply come up with another one. It's never difficult to spot though because he can't hide his boring posting style.

Here we go. Your arguments have all been refuted, so you resort to ad hominem attacks. :rolleyes:

Try debating for once.

Unfortunately, Himmy (the backward exPat) is real. He now lives in France so I'm not sure why he thinks that anything we do in this country has got anything to do with him. It's sad really that he has to spend virtually all his waking hours arguing the toss on this forum.

As you say, when he's bored of his current username, he will simply come up with another one. It's never difficult to spot though because he can't hide his boring posting style.
If what you claim is true, why do I need to 'come up with a new user name'?
Why don't I just carry on with the original?

It's evident that all your frail arguments have been refuted hence your resort to ad hominem attacks.
So why on earth would I need to invent a new username when this one is so successful?
Yet again your argument does not stand a simple test of 'is it logical'.

She's in a guarded refugee camp.
If you can think of how she could escape then I'll accept your hypothetical example.

Are you saying that you can't think of any way, one could escape from a guarded camp.

I could refer you to many examples, during WW2.

So why on earth would I need to invent a new username when this one is so successful
At the moment the threads are holding their own and generating enough clicks regardless of your interventions, if they drop off expect yourself to be looking for another 'successful' username.

Are you saying that you can't think of any way, one could escape from a guarded camp.

I could refer you to many examples, during WW2.
She was a 19 year old girl when she was detained.
If she did somehow managed to escape, where would she go?
She has no funds to travel, she has no passport. She has no experience of living clandestinely.
The world is a very different place than it was during WW2, when official border posts (that existed) were pretty flimsy and poorly equipped with any means of identifying people or their nationalities, and visas weren't invented.

Perhaps you think she could ask for directions and walk to Calais.

So please do refer me to many examples during WW2, including the fate of the recaptured, or those that were killed, trying to escape, or those that were killed on their way.
Perhaps you'd also like to include the history of the various nationalities and underground organisations that assisted POWs in their escape.
I'm sure Shamima would be grateful for those details.

:rolleyes:

At the moment the threads are holding their own and generating enough clicks regardless of your interventions, if they drop off expect yourself to be looking for another 'successful' username.
That doesn't answer my question, It merely give you an opportunity to give us your opinion on the amount of contribution to the threads.

Unless you are suggesting that I invent a new username because the amount of 'clicks' are reducing.
Again. your response, like THFC's defies logic.

Anyway, enough about me, why don't you comment on the topic of the thread?

I said the threads were holding their own.
The owners of the site will put you in room 101 again with all your other 'successful' nom de plumes if they feel the time is right.
Here's one for you, do Muslims think whitey are infidels and do they think they're not breaking the law having sex with underage whitey girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back