Athiests can't go to heaven after all

Sponsored Links
Sooey where will you be going? as I suspect your mate Peter will be right behind you!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Andy

So Atheists can't go to 'Heaven', but kiddy fiddling priests and a nazi pope will...

Kind of sums up Catholicism!

(I bet the vatican mafia secretly hope they've got this heaven bit wrong, and they'll have all those virgins waiting for them :D )

Sponsored Links
It's always the same with any religion, they make the rules up when it's suitable but I never judge religion people

Apparently there's a big high wall in heaven and if you ask St Pete what its for he will tell you it's the Jehova Witlesses, they believe they're the only ones up there.

Me personally am still in two minds, everlasting life or seventy odd virgins, decisions, decisions...

When asked to renounce Satan on his deathbed Voltaire's reply was.
"This is no time to make new enemies" :D

PP will fill you in! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I won't take that literally.. :LOL:

Mind you, there was one on TV a while back...

Susan-Boyle-006.jpg

Best you go for everlasting life!

Despite the pope saying that we could, the church has put the kybosh on us getting in.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...suggests-they-might-go-to-heaven-8634479.html

Oh well :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:
What the church actually meant was - No Scouser
athiests are allowed in heaven.
All the lead flashing would go missing .

oh- and also- scousers would still be going on and on and on and on about one of their 'self Inflicted' disasters.
Which one you may ask-- well- there are lots to pick from.
Like a dog with a well chewed bone .

Despite the pope saying that we could, the church has put the kybosh on us getting in.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...suggests-they-might-go-to-heaven-8634479.html

Oh well :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:
What the church actually meant was - No Scouser
athiests are allowed in heaven.
All the lead flashing would go missing .

oh- and also- scousers would still be going on and on and on and on about one of their 'self Inflicted' disasters.
Which one you may ask-- well- there are lots to pick from.
Like a dog with a well chewed bone .

If I was at the gates I certainly would not let the strange perverts who use internet dating sites.... like some folk on here

Sponsored Links
Back