Attached garage costs

egg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I'm looking into putting an attached garage along the side of our semi detached house. I know i'd need planning permission to do this, and i'd prefer a pitched roof rather than a flat one, but what are the general costs?

There is one manhole cover down the sideway, so they'd have to be sorted with the ground works.
I'd also want to take advantage of the non-parallel nature of the plot - the front is about 3m width, and up to about 4m inline with the back of the house.
I'd also have to sort the boiler out as its exhaust is on the sidewall, and I guess it's a balanced flue.

Another plan would be to include a utility room/downstairs loo on the back wall.

How much would people expect a simple garage to be on its own? and how much with utility etc?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have a look here and all will become clear.

Mod Rupert

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
How long is a piece of string :D

Sorry for that..... but you really need to get at least 3 quotes for this sort of job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back