Koolpc Joined 11 Dec 2012 Messages 6,371 Reaction score 3,644 Location South Wales Country Today at 1:21 PM #121 noseall said: Still waiting.....(sigh). Click to expand... For your prayer mat to be delivered?
noseall Joined 2 Feb 2006 Messages 72,845 Reaction score 7,708 Location Staffordshire Country 58 minutes ago #122 Koolpc said: Everybody knows your anti British stance and your undying allegiance to islam. It's in many of your posts..... Click to expand... And yet the forum wounded swan, fails to show any. Keep dithering fido.
Koolpc said: Everybody knows your anti British stance and your undying allegiance to islam. It's in many of your posts..... Click to expand... And yet the forum wounded swan, fails to show any. Keep dithering fido.
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,851 Reaction score 11,965 Location Birmingham Country 51 minutes ago #123
aveatry Joined 27 Jan 2011 Messages 8,748 Reaction score 4,040 Location UK Country 24 minutes ago #124 aveatry said: Are you saying it was all staged and all lies then. Click to expand... Every time I ask this question of odds and noseit - they ignore it - why is that,
aveatry said: Are you saying it was all staged and all lies then. Click to expand... Every time I ask this question of odds and noseit - they ignore it - why is that,
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,851 Reaction score 11,965 Location Birmingham Country 14 minutes ago #125 aveatry said: Every time I ask this question of odds and noseit - they ignore it - why is that, Click to expand... Because I dont think they actually believe their own bull śhit, easier to ignore.
aveatry said: Every time I ask this question of odds and noseit - they ignore it - why is that, Click to expand... Because I dont think they actually believe their own bull śhit, easier to ignore.
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,795 Reaction score 15,546 Country 3 minutes ago #126 And the hero was a plumber. OMG. Imagine if a sparky had been on board. He would have tied the pilots up, told them to shut their mouths as he landed the plane safely. Well I would have anyway as I am great.
And the hero was a plumber. OMG. Imagine if a sparky had been on board. He would have tied the pilots up, told them to shut their mouths as he landed the plane safely. Well I would have anyway as I am great.