Audi Drivers

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I thought you were Mr Moneybags. :D

No, a tightwad where cars are concerned, also Im not very good at looking after cars, they tend to double up as a work van, I dont really work on site, but often have to drop stiff off etc....

No, a tightwad where cars are concerned, also Im not very good at looking after cars, they tend to double up as a work van, I dont really work on site, but often have to drop stiff off etc....

I knew it, you have a nice little cessna parked round the back. :D

I pulled to the side for a fire engine this morning. Right up his tail was a brand new Merc harlf way over taking me behind the Brigade.... Cheeky cow soon stopped when I pulled in front of her...

You do know that if there had been a collision you would have been held responsible?

Had two Audi incidents yesterday! Driving along a beautiful country lane in the morning, not another car on the road. All of a sudden (sudden is the operative word) two Audis appeared behind me; in my rear view mirror they ZOOMED forward; therefore were going much faster than I was. It was an NSL road. A village was coming up so I slowed to 30, and as soon as I entered the village 30 zone the two overtook, still at furious speed - they had not slowed to 30, but now they were in a built-up area with houses, parked cars, islands, and... pedestrians.

Seconds later we all stopped at the same red traffic light, and I looked for signs of their higher than average IQs. I couldn't find any. I assumed them to be remainers..

The second incident was much the same, only at night, in the dark. Such incidents probably occurred all that day and night on those same stretches of road, and on similar roads up and down the country, and so on every day; thousands upon thousands of them, past and future. If a fine was imposed each time an Audi driver drove over the speed limit, it would go some way to paying off the National Debt and improving behaviour. I would like hidden speed cameras to be installed all over the country. I never understood why we put speed cameras in highly visible yellow boxes.

I never understood why we put speed cameras in highly visible yellow boxes.
They didn't used to be. Authorities then were accused of simply raising revenue as they did not actually reduce speeds - the intended purpose, so they they were made conspicuous causing drivers to slow down (except Bodd) - at least until they had passed the camera.

There does not need to be a camera in the box to have the desired effect.

...causing drivers to slow down - at least until they had passed the camera.

There does not need to be a camera in the box to have the desired effect.

Costs a fortune and slows idiots down for only a few yards, so not much use.

Make the cameras covert, numerous, mobile and unpredictable; but most of all, make the punishments severe, such as they are for drink driving. Drink driving is very effectively punished...hardly anyone escapes a ban for it, and the knock-on effects of the ban are manifold. You could lose your job, become a social pariah and suffer that almost unknown thing now: shame.

Nobody boasts about drunken driving, but there are countless plonkers boasting about speeding; and entire industries encouraging them to do it.

Sponsored Links
Back