Audi Drivers

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I'll think you'll find below a most reasonable summary:-

German cars, those who prefer function over form and prefer a miserable interior.

Your right with the miserable bit:
911148E4-E706-4CC3-9068-79EB1AB6EF29.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Paul Simon, call me out. What’s wrong with that?? :LOL::LOL:(y)

Paul Simon I'm all for. I'm sure it's all gravy until Prefab Sprout is the hot artist. (Favourite tune has to be Diamonds on the Soles of her shoes and King of Rock and Roll respectively)

Arrogant Audi driver parks between 2 disabled spaces at McDonald's.

He deserves the fat ugly bird who got out of the car...

Nothing has changed. These elites treat people like **** though out the years regardless of colour or nationalitie.
If nothing has changed, and it's always been like it, what was your reason for saying "These remainers don't have to treat their employees with any respect as they have an end flow of willing labour from the EU states"

You seem to support it
If you can't find proof that I support employers exploiting their employees and treating them like **** then I suggest you withdraw that, or face the perfectly justifiable charge that you are a f*****g liar.

Nothing has changed. These elites treat people like **** though out the years regardless of colour or nationalitie.

You seem to support it so I would question who is the racist
You seem to have caught notch's affliction, seriously distorting someone's comment, and then making an absurd assessment based on your massive distortion.

Sponsored Links
Back