Audi Drivers

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
She was on my blind side
Ah - so you move off without being able to see if you will be moving into the paths of other vehicles. DWDCAA?

Bodd - it really doesn't matter how aggrieved you were at what that other driver was doing - she was driving along quite lawfully (probably, by the sounds of it), so pulling out in a way that blocked her progress was not OK.

Sponsored Links
Some of the worst blind indifference to facts and truth and accuracy and all the things of such importance that disregarding them makes people unfit to post on this site:
Some of worst Audi plonkers:

**Actually a BMW, not an Audi; but virtually the same thing.

They didn't used to be. Authorities then were accused of simply raising revenue as they did not actually reduce speeds - the intended purpose, so they they were made conspicuous causing drivers to slow down (except Bodd) - at least until they had passed the camera.

There does not need to be a camera in the box to have the desired effect.

I'm a bit of a miss daisy.... More so now that both my motors are auto.
I'm not going into it... But I'm not a racer.

I think all speed cameras need to be average speed.. And arshole cameras we need to see more of.

Some of the worst blind indifference to facts and truth and accuracy and all the things of such importance that disregarding them makes people unfit to post on this site:

We can all see what he's saying.... Same same but diffrent As a certain people would say

Sponsored Links
Ah - so you move off without being able to see if you will be moving into the paths of other vehicles. DWDCAA?

Bodd - it really doesn't matter how aggrieved you were at what that other driver was doing - she was driving along quite lawfully (probably, by the sounds of it), so pulling out in a way that blocked her progress was not OK.

You r more than likely right but I was moving and she had to take up half of the road opposite. . But your more than likely right.. But she was being oblivious following the engine regardless of other traffic

OOI, have you (or anybody else here) ever reported an *hole driver to his employer if he's in a vehicle with company details on it?

I followed a delivery driver who chucked his empty McDonald's out the window.. I called and spoke to his boss. From my description he knew who it was. He assured me that it will be dealt with. By the sounds it was not the 1st report.

OOI, have you (or anybody else here) ever reported an *hole driver to his employer if he's in a vehicle with company details on it?
Yes.
One said they'd have a word, another made it so difficult to register the complaint, it was hardly worth the effort.

Well that makes at least 3 of us.

I once worked somewhere where they sacked someone because of the number of complaints about their driving.

The one with the "designed-to-make-you-give-up" complaints procedure was a multinational too.....courier / delivery service.......

Given how some of those treat their employees and the institutional contempt they have for those who use their services, I'm not surprised.

Given how some of those treat their employees and the institutional contempt they have for those who use their services, I'm not surprised.

These remainers don't have to treat their employees with any respect as they have an end flow of willing labour from the EU states

Sponsored Links
Back