average cost of a dog per year.

Sponsored Links
Probably £40-50 a month is the cost for our dog, fed on mainly dry biscuit and raw chicken, you need to be pretty careful what you feed huskies as they have a fairly sensitve digestive system.

Sounds like you are buying a dog for all the wrong reasons though.

19664_270887933783_511863783_443389.jpg

Sponsored Links
Very, very ,very extremely cute Mwr....... Lovely looking puppy. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lovely photo Cortina,,, Smashing dog . ;) ;) ;)

Hi all

The wife wants another child,No chance!
Thinking of getting the boy a dog,labradoodle or somthing similer.a child freindly one.
Ive never had one before and the wife only had one when she was little
so we were wondering about costs.
i would be waiting till spring summer time because i dont want a puppy
sat in the house all winter sh*****g all over the place because it cant go out much.
It would have to be a proper breed aswell so what would i be looking for to make sure it is?

got to ask,with an attitude like this i hope you dont get a dog.

I must agree, someone that can't spell, has no idea of housetraining, could never be trained to be child friendly. I think the owner needs housetraining, not a dog. As your attitude sucks, and your spelling is even worse. I think an untrained dog acts better than you.

Forget the dog idea? Yeah? You don't seem the ideal candidate?

Hi all

The wife wants another child,No chance!
Thinking of getting the boy a dog,labradoodle or somthing similer.a child freindly one.
Ive never had one before and the wife only had one when she was little
so we were wondering about costs.
i would be waiting till spring summer time because i dont want a puppy
sat in the house all winter sh*****g all over the place because it cant go out much.
It would have to be a proper breed aswell so what would i be looking for to make sure it is?

got to ask,with an attitude like this i hope you dont get a dog.

I must agree, someone that can't spell, has no idea of housetraining, could never be trained to be child friendly. I think the owner needs housetraining, not a dog. As your attitude sucks, and your spelling is even worse. I think an untrained dog acts better than you.

Forget the dog idea? Yeah? You don't seem the ideal candidate?

At what point does my attitude suck mr moody?
Do you have dog feces in your house and your not bothered?
And as for spelling,i dont tend to look at the screen whilst typing so its not always the best but does that mean ill be a bad dog owner?if so,how!?
please elaborate.

Sponsored Links
Back