AVG popups

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, wonder if someone can help, iv'e down loaded the free AVG version, and now am being bombarded with popups, iv'e not had this problem for a long time and can't remember how iv'e got rid of them in the past, thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a spyware infection. Try installing spybot or adaware they are pretty good at cleaning your pc of them.

you shure its pop ups!!!

read them it may be saying aol is trying to access your computer or simmilar and asking if you want to permit them accsess

then if your happy click yes
or is that one of the other freebies i have also tried :D :D ;)

you shure its pop ups!!!

yes, whilst trying to find vehicle insurance through a search engine,gocompare.com, other offers came from other firms, which i had to delete to get back to what i wanted, think i'll go down the spybot route, thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
big-all said:
you shure its pop ups!!!

read them it may be saying aol is trying to access your computer or simmilar and asking if you want to permit them accsess

then if your happy click yes
or is that one of the other freebies i have also tried :D :D ;)
What you r describing is typical with firewall software (Zone Alarm etc.) not AVG Anti Virus which I also run. Run spybot or similar.

Which browser are you using, and which version? Also which OS?

Hi There

Try a program called SpySweeper which is on a 30 day trial for removing a lot more of the popups and spyware which spybot doesn't catch.

Neil

Sponsored Links
Back