B&Q Kitchens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm planning a B&Q kitchen but need to know the overall height of a tall appliance unit (Fridge/Freezer). That is from the floor to the top of the unit excluding any cornice. I appreciate that they have adjustable legs so the measurement can vary slightly. Can anyone measure their's and let me know. Unfortunately I don't live close to a B&Q store.

Sponsored Links
Are you wanting to know the height as you are concerned with the height of your ceiling. If that is the case remember you assemble the carcase on the floor & when you swing it up more height is required.

ps
Welcome to DIYNOT

No, it's not that. I have a potential problem with wiring depending on where the wall units come down to and I want to guage where they will come to in relation to the tall wall unit height.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply. Can anyone quote the B&Q measurement just to be extra sure?

Many thanks for your less than helpful reply, JohnD. Perhaps you should try to follow Diyisfun's example of community spirit in the future rather than resorting to childish profanity!

:rolleyes: I was helpful enough to include the website. As well as dimensions of their products they have a "contact us" link

I can't think of a better way to find out the dimensions of a retailer's products than to ask the retailer.

Sponsored Links
Back