B&Q Trowel Sale

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just popped in today and there's 50% off many trowel's, Marshalltown, Ragni, Tyzack etc.

As a newbee I managed to pick up a Tyzack 11' for £13.50...bargain!

Sponsored Links
As a newbee I managed to pick up a Tyzack 11' for £13.50...bargain!
well not really i bought a brand new 14ins stainless tyzac off e bay for £10 with £3 postage i dident like the feel of it as im a marshalltown user so i sold it at a car boot sale for a tenner still in its wrapper, i may have kept it if i could find a dura soft handle for it but spear and jackson told me they dident do handles on there own so i got rid of it, ive got another 2 marshaltowns i bought at carboot sales i havent even used yet a 13in permashape for £14 and a normal stainless 13in for £15, oh b4 i 4get, i had another 13ins mt stainless i sold to trowel monkeys m8 eldodgereno for £15, i bet b&q cant beat those prices, delivered as well lol all the way to oxford :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back