back to wall toilet flush issue advice required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i had a new back to wall toilet installed but there is a problem with the flush, i have attach the video via one drive show the flush.

There is a conceled cistern to back to wall pan, the flush is very weak and struggles to flush, and when flushed droplet of water with go on the toilet seat.

from the looked of the water coming out it leading to the left. i take a picture of the hole coming from the toilet

Does anyone have any advice, im not sure if it a faulty toilet? or cistern? As the toilet is struggling to flush i have tried adjusting the flush setting and testing on minimum and maximum, and seeting the water level. But i never come across a toilet that struggles to flush and splash the soilet seat.

update:

they company are sending a new cistern hope fixes the issue :)

Sponsored Links
Pathetic flush!! Is it a new WC? It maybe a poor casting or the cistern may have a limited flush, some are down to about 2.5Ltr now!!

Pathetic flush!! Is it a new WC? It maybe a poor casting or the cistern may have a limited flush, some are down to about 2.5Ltr now!!
yeh brand new cistern and back to wall pan, this is 6 litres of water as well. My old closed coupled flush was a lot more powerful

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back