Backup Android Settings on mobile phone

would never have anything but a htc now, been using htc desire for nearly 2 years, contract upgrade in next few weeks, going to have the htc one x.

Sponsored Links
Well this is one way http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/HTC_Wildfire:_Full_Update_Guide

Do you not have a back up with goggle Sync? That would do it.

No PC connectivity? That would do it.

A pen and paper, that would do it.

Copy and paste settings to a folder on the SD card, that would do it.

Then again if I was correct and gave you a new phone you would say its not helpful :rolleyes:

If you can bring yourself to read the thread properly, so will see that I have already used synch to backup the contacts, calendar and photos. I have done this to the PC as well as to Google.

However I have found no facility to backup the settings, which is what I asked about.

A pen and paper will not help to backup settings and WiFi passwords that are not visible on the phone.

I'm sure you are doing your best, but you have not helped. Giving me a new phone would not help with the settings and passwords that are stored on my old phone.

There are some independent apps that might help, I will try one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back