Bad day.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There i was sitting in my favourite armchair reading the newspaper,as i was getting up my leg fell off which was disappointing as i was just about to make a cup of tea. Then as i tried to pick my leg up my hand fell off, at this point i began to get a little concerned and then to cap it all my head fell off and rolled out through the front door and disappeared down the street.

Sponsored Links
Think yourself lucky ! my alarm went off at 04 10 the wife kicked me out of bed at 04 11. caught the 05 12 train, work at 07 00 and will do it all again and again and again ................

There i was sitting in my favourite armchair reading the newspaper,as i was getting up my leg fell off which was disappointing as i was just about to make a cup of tea. Then as i tried to pick my leg up my hand fell off, at this point i began to get a little concerned and then to cap it all my head fell off and rolled out through the front door and disappeared down the street.

Pull yourself together.

T0SSER!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
my alarm went off at 5 this morning and it woke up the (slightly) better half, she must have been snoozing still when she said, your not getting up now are you??

no i usually set my alarm early for a laugh....

Speaking of alarms, 5:35 this morning the house phone rings. I have a cordless by the bed, cos im a keyholder at work. I answered it, cos i programmed uk monitoring's number into the phone, i knew it was them. "Your freezer alarms going off" "ok thanks bye". Then I looked at the clock, 5:35. Spooky. This is when I normally get up for work. Only, this morning, I wasnt working. Typical. So I fired off a quick text to the supervisor on this morning and went back to sleep.

We have been having problems with the freezer alarm sending out false alarms, how strange that it waited all night, then at my normal time of awakening, it goes off and wakes me up. :eek:

I was going to get up too, when I saw the time, but then I realised, hang on, its my evening shift today! :LOL:

Bloody ell I bet you dare not go for a ****

Sponsored Links
Back