Bad door planning

Sponsored Links
Seriously though, shouldn't this not be raised with the designer / architect?

Maybe have a glazed door to lounge.

A bifold door to stair cupboard -or is head raked.....

Sponsored Links
we'll speak to the only other type of house

Talking houses, are they a premium? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, shouldn't this not be raised with the designer / architect?

It would be interesting to know what the plans suggest, it's hard to imagine an architect making an error like that, as their cad software would probably even pickup the opening conflict. My guess is someone has fitted the lounge door the wrong way around or in the wrong position.

It's where the trip switches and Internet stuff is kept so perhaps you're right garyo

Let us know what the other house is like and what the developer agrees etc....i'm intrigued now! o_O

We were originally told that our house out of the row is the only one that is opposite from the rest, but that wouldn't be related to this problem as the doors would still be at ill with each other.

And I'm not sure if this would be the same scenario for the other named home of the same name.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back