Bad news for the UK from the IMF.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What is it about*************************** types that makes them resort to abuse ***************************
It isn't confined to this forum, it happens on other media as well, i watched Tony Blairs former spin doctor Alastair Campbell, verbally abusing a girl he was having a discussion about Brexit with.
Because she was making more sense than him, he started raising his voice and called her stupid repeatedly in an obvious attempt to bully her into submission.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all highly educated and extremely smart experts in everything.

The IMF couldn't forecast the weather for yesterday accurately.

The same IMF

Britain to remain world’s worst-performing large economy in 2023​

The IMF have today said that the UK is set to overtake Germany in terms of economic performance this year, so Germany would be the worst-performing 'large economy' in 2023, not us.

I'm not defending the dire economic state we are in due to decades of outward investment, but I also don't like untruths aiding the 'Britain bashing' trend.

Warning to all. Abuse and ad-hominem attacks have been deleted.
If you repeat them you'll find you can't post. NOT just in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen so much red ink since my Chemistry exams! :LOL:

But the IMF added a warning that the situation would change if the Tories cut taxes.

I haven't seen so much red ink since my Chemistry exams! :LOL:

But the IMF added a warning that the situation would change if the Tories cut taxes.

Nor me for my maths exams! I agree with the sentiment (this forum seems to be rife with petty but sometimes quite nasty jibes and insults), however not sure why it was edited onto my post.

I'm happy to pay more tax if everybody does. I just wish they hadn't made so many caveats to the 'free' childcare pledge they announced some months ago.

Sponsored Links
Back