What a massive tool

Sponsored Links
My interpretation is that there are 3 wings of the labour party...

1. The unionised working class lefty types - the people who the party was founded to represent.
2. The middle-of-the-road career politicians who don't really represent anything (e.g. Blair and Starmer).
3. The politically correct thought police who cry like babies about everything they think may offend someone.

It appears that those of type 1 are being systematically eradicated, e.g. Corbyn and allies. It's becoming a mix of types 2 and 3, i.e. politics and nonsense, and is completely turning its back on the working class it once represented.

I don't think that booting out the lefties is likely to result in there being less lesbo-trans-whatever influence, in fact the clearout of lefties is more likely to leave these with this mindset with more power, not less.

Groups 1 (Corbynistas/momentum) and 3 ('wokes') are largely the same people at this point.

Last edited:
Groups 1 (Corbynistas/momentum) and 3 ('wokes') are largely the same people at this point.
I don't think they are. I doubt the average union leader gives a toss about inclusivity and trans-whatever. They care about working conditions and pay for working people, this was once what the labour party was all about.

Labour's been taken over by elitist preachy types, and many policies are against the working classes, i.e. people who actually get out of bed and work for a living. They only remain electable due to the cash bribes they pay to non-working people or those who do the bare minimum to qualify for handouts. Gordon Brown's strategy was to keep people poor and pay them taxpayer's money to keep them dependant upon state handouts, which would only be guaranteed if they kept labour in power.

Labour looks after doleys, Tories look after the toffs. Nobody cares about the working classes any more. There's a huge number of voters up for grabs if anyone started a party that genuinely looked after the interests of the ignored majority.

Sponsored Links
I don't think they are. I doubt the average union leader gives a toss about inclusivity and trans-whatever. They care about working conditions and pay for working people, this was once what the labour party was all about.

Labour's been taken over by elitist preachy types, and many policies are against the working classes, i.e. people who actually get out of bed and work for a living. They only remain electable due to the cash bribes they pay to non-working people or those who do the bare minimum to qualify for handouts. Gordon Brown's strategy was to keep people poor and pay them taxpayer's money to keep them dependant upon state handouts, which would only be guaranteed if they kept labour in power.

Labour looks after doleys, Tories look after the toffs. Nobody cares about the working classes any more. There's a huge number of voters up for grabs if anyone started a party that genuinely looked after the interests of the ignored majority.
A guy in the QT audience referred to this last night. For example, people that drive old cars (and can't afford a new one) but have to drive into LEZ's for work, therefore being financially penalised because they can't afford to buy a compliant car. Note before anyone starts, I'm not referring to any real or perceived environmental and/or societal benefits to things like LEZs, I'm simply referring to the financial impact these policies can have.

He also mentioned your second bib i.e. there is help for those at the bottom, those at the top don't need help, but who's helping the high majority in the middle.

Back