What a massive tool

Sponsored Links
From the thread title I thought this was about me.

Looking at the article, it sounds a lot like the fate that probably awaits the entire country once Starmer and co take over.

The current lot are terrible, but things are likely to get very weird after the next election.

From the thread title I thought this was about me.

Looking at the article, it sounds a lot like the fate that probably awaits the entire country once Starmer and co take over.

The current lot are terrible, but things are likely to get very weird after the next election.

Labour can do no wrong in the GD.

The lunatics are finally in charge of the asylum or is that a hospital for those of challenged intellect and minority responsibility.

Sponsored Links
Labour can do no wrong in the GD.
Labour are always popular when they're not in power, and get more popular every year as the memories fade and innocent new voters some along thinking "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was nice?", and "Why do people keep voting for the nasty party?", and "Pass me the spliff, man".

When they get in, we'll soon get back to the good old days of authoritarian power, massive taxes, thought control and war crimes.

Is he an MP, or leader of Labour, or even in charge of policy?

Or are you just scared of change from the Tories
It's all the same garbage that you'll hear from all the labour party people, they're all so scared of offending anyone that they'll tie themselves in knots trying not to offend. That's why Starmer can't even say what a woman is, despite years of experience as a barrister. This is absolutely a foretaste of what the UK will become when these petty-minded patronising know-alls end up with power.

I'm not scared of change, in fact it's almost certain that Starmer will be the next PM, like it or not. But I am utterly disillusioned with all mainstream politics in the UK. I'll vote for anyone other than the blue or red gangs, just to register my interest in changing things.

I'd strongly discourage anyone from party allegiance. They're all different forms of terrible, floating voters at least keep them on their toes.

massive taxes
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The Tories generally have a "Me me me me me...." outlook.

Labour are more about "What can we do for the country, the people, as a whole?"

There's no magic formula to running public services: if you don't invest in them, they will suffer. Those who support low taxes must realise there is a price to pay on under-investment in public services.

We all know the Tories have been running the NHS down (just one example of a service that has suffered under their mismanagement). They would be more than happy to sell off even more parts of the service so as to make money for themselves and their greedy friends.

One cannot possibly expect an incoming Government to restore the services that the Tories have allowed to waste away, without hiking taxes.

It's just not possible.

Don't forget that the service you and I and millions of others rely on in times of ill-health and crisis was set in place by a Labour Government.

Even if you pooh-pooh the NHS and go private, don't forget that the NHS has played a large part in training many doctors and consultants that work in the private sector.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The Tories generally have a "Me me me me me...." outlook.

Labour are more about "What can we do for the country, the people, as a whole?"

There's no magic formula to running public services: if you don't invest in them, they will suffer. Those who support low taxes must realise there is a price to pay on under-investment in public services

Agree. However,

Provision of public services is more like a wobble board than a see-saw, with the general public also both in support of, and pitted against, those who provide those services.

Tory run down.
Labour support.
Like you said.

Public grumble about waste but generally worry about things, until Tories (allied to cutting) dog-whistle the faithful stupid.

Not helped by the PS themselves, who flit between cloaks of invincibility and victimisation.

NHS spending is currently at a record high, even allowing for inflation.

The myth of "NHS cuts" is pure labour lies.

The NHS needs massive reforms before it swallows all the country's money. Sadly many are blinded by the pseudo-religious status it seems to have, where criticising it in any way means you apparently want to kill everyone's granny and have the sort of stupidity they have in the USA.

We need a grown-up debate about the NHS, but this will never be possible while people are so emotional about it and believe the lies that labour tell them.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back