Bad sky receptoin on the distribution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to change the frequency on a sky plus box, as I have identified this as being the problem with bad reception on other tv's in other room

Sponsored Links
Have you tried:

-Services
- Select

then Option 4 for RF outlets.

Do these key presses quickly, looking at the remote, not the TV screen (some of the options are not listed, and it's easy to get wrong if watching the TV to try and navigate through).

Make sure you are viewing the box through a TV connected to it with a scart, or when you change the setting, you won't be able to see the menus any more.

I hope this will work, some more info here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=91265

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

I have done all that and it says RF channel 68 ,but I am not sure what to do next, any ideas please...

Sponsored Links
68 I think is the default, the left arrow should let you change to another channel. You want one that doesn't have an transmission on, of course. A Google search should turn up which ones are in use. Failing that it'll be trial and error to make sure the TV signal is not interfered with.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back