BAHA MOUSA .............

L

LooPrEvil

The British soldiers responsible for his death were just a bunch of thugs.

They left a wife a widow, and two small children without a father - words fail me. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Most soldiers are thugs. They only sign up in the hope of killing people and getting away with it.

Most soldiers are thugs. They only sign up in the hope of killing people and getting away with it.

i agree with this. I know several soldeirs personally and they are all thugs. They were lads i grew up with, went to school with, had no ambition and didnt get far with their education. I guess the army was the last option for them. One was recently convicted for domestic violence, beat up his girlfriend numerous times. Certainly not worthy of being called "heroes".

Sponsored Links
Once again, ,, no doubt you consider people who plant IED's to be heroes. People who hide amongst civilians, knowing soldiers will be unwilling to open fire at them. Are these the sort you call heroes??

Once again, ,, no doubt you consider people who plant IED's to be heroes. People who hide amongst civilians, knowing soldiers will be unwilling to open fire at them. Are these the sort you call heroes??

i dont get invovled in this nonsense of calling people heroes, villians, bad guys, good guys etc etc.

There are two sides to every story.

Those planting IED's are no different to the brits who fought off the nazi invasion in WW2. In each case it was natives fighting off a foreign invading army.

I believe that i have a right to fight and defend my homeland, here in the UK if it was ever invaded. Just like i believe an Afghan has a right to fight and defend his homeland against an invading army, even if that army is british or american.

NOONE has the right to invade anyone elses homeland regardless of the reasons.

What right has America or Britan to force a regime change in any country?
Who invaded us when we had Blair the dictator in charge?

Wotan

actualy internataly law did in afganistna rember they attacked america we are americas allies and they refused to give up bin lardin so that what gave us the right
and don`t forget the country was also in civil war and know is atleast looking like it will be democrays admittedly courpt but still better than stoning people who don`t follow the strictist interptions of the koran

actualy internataly law did in afganistna rember they attacked america

Afghanistan did NOT attack the USA. The Taliban did NOT attack the USA. The reason the USA attacked afghanistan was because the US believed Bin Ladin was there, whom they accused of being behind 9/11.

and don`t forget the country was also in civil war and know is atleast looking like it will be democrays

lol are you being serious? Democracy? They have imposed western puppets into power and then told the afghans to go out and vote for these western imposed politicians? Hardly democracy.

Also the "government" has no power outside the capital Kabul. Did you actually know that the Taliban still control most of southern Afghanistan?

admittedly courpt but still better than stoning people who don`t follow the strictist interptions of the koran

OK so its fine to impose a brutal, corrupt government in someone elses country as long as they allow you easy access to the vast oil reserves in the caspian sea?

lol come on lets not make up silly nonsense about the stoning btw. You need to stop getting your facts from the EDL and their sorts. These guys struggle to string two sentances together, yet you let them influence you when it comes to a faith followed by 1/4 of the worlds population.

i agree with this. I know several soldeirs personally and they are all thugs. They were lads i grew up with, went to school with, had no ambition and didnt get far with their education. I guess the army was the last option for them. One was recently convicted for domestic violence, beat up his girlfriend numerous times. Certainly not worthy of being called "heroes".
What utter sh*te - from both of you.

I believe that i have a right to fight and defend my homeland, here in the UK if it was ever invaded.

Even though the UK is being invaded every year, by thousands of illegal immigrants and invaded stealthily, by the insidious use of arranged marriages?

I believe that i have a right to fight and defend my homeland, here in the UK if it was ever invaded.

Even though the UK is being invaded every year, by thousands of illegal immigrants and invaded stealthily, by the insidious use of arranged marriages?

facepalm.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back