Bahco and Irazola 1kV tools all in one place please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where might I get Bahco 1kV insulated tools (pliers, snips, croppers etc), other Bahco tools and Irazola 1kV screwdrivers (preferably the old ones)all in the one place ... preferably cheaper than retail?

RS I thought might, but they don't do Irazola. :(
Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Why do you want irazola tools? Do you like screwdrivers that the ends snap off so easily they'd have been better off making the blades out of plastic?

You pay a nice premium for them too! Get a nice set from Wera instead, cheaper too.

Sponsored Links
Why do you want irazola tools? Do you like screwdrivers that the ends snap off so easily they'd have been better off making the blades out of plastic?

Because I do. My money, my decision.

get hold of bahco and see where your local dealer is - he should be able to order what you want

get hold of bahco and see where your local dealer is - he should be able to order what you want

Thanks, I've fird an e-mail off to Bahco, there are several places locally that sell Bahco and one or two who sell Irazola but not places that sell both. However the places that sell Bahco don't sell the 1kV range from stock. They are hesitant to order in as there is a minimum quantity. If they are ordered I there is a lower chance of taking advantage of recessionary discounts which might be available from companies which can supply them ex-stock.

iirc, amazon sell bahco vde

price fluctuates every few days, w free shipping,

hope that helps

[removed] I was just trying to be warn you that they are not good quality. :rolleyes:

Why not just buy each tool from a different place? The amount of time you've spent messing about looking for a shop that sells both together, you could have visited two shops and been done.

I had a set of Irasolas they are too long to fit in to many applications and not strong as RF says. But if you gave me a set I would keep it. The long handles may have some uses but I am usually using drivers inside boilers so I don't need them to be long, except to undo the case screws on an Ideal Classic for which all of us carry an especially long no 2 Philips. But aprentices use that for all jobs, which you have to keep giving them a thick ear for, but they never learn.

No need to be an arse. I was just trying to be warn you that they are not good quality. :rolleyes:

Why not just buy each tool from a different place? The amount of time you've spent messing about looking for a shop that sells both together, you could have visited two shops and been done.

I wasn't. They are exceptionally good quality in my experience, and your screwdriving expericnces are neither here nor there for me. Ultimately the tools are for me, I have found Irazola screwdrivers to be of very high quality and not prone to snapping. Oh and your post didn't attempt to answer my original post as it wasn't asking opinions on brands. I don't know you, so wouldn't know if your opinion is to be respected.

And now you're telling me how I should shop, that is even after I spell out my purchasing strategy on the required comestibles. Who's being arsey?

I'll buy what the hell I like, I only asked a specific question ... "does anywhere know where I'd get the two brands in one place".

I thought irazolas had a lifetime guarantee - so take them back and swap them!

iirc, amazon sell bahco vde

price fluctuates every few days, w free shipping,

hope that helps

Thanks, I never thought of Amazon for tools . It transpires a colleague worked there, stock picking as a fill in job and he suggested i try them for tools too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back