bal greenstar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
getting my bathroom done with 600x 300 ceramic tiles , and the tiler has turned up with bal greenstar tubbed adhesive.

i thought this stuff was for max 300 x 300 tiles ? can it be used

Sponsored Links
only thing this "tiler" should be touching is the handle to the front door as he closes it behind him.... :eek:

only thing this "tiler" should be touching is the handle to the front door as he closes it behind him.... :eek:

ha ha ha, your to slow mate, i would not even let him through the front gate, UNLESS the greenstar bucket is empty and he is using it to mix the addy in

Sponsored Links
:mad:

great just what i want to hear good news is none is on the walls yet , what`s the stuff the muppet should be using bagged i would take it .

A good tiler will only use bagged adhesive, a single part flexible adhesive is all I use. You may get away with a lower specced Bagged adhesive as you have ceramic tiles. Check your local suppliers for advice.

Tiles that size need a powdered adhesive,I have used both multifix and greenstar but nothing over 300mmsq

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back