Bali drug granny appeal

Whats to stop dodgy luggage handling staff from stashing the drugs in her suit case?
Just slit the bag with a stanley knife along the edge seam, then a hand held sowing machine. Or pick the locks!
Job done.

Would the authorities out there be clever enough to spot that?

Sponsored Links
Not impossible I suppose, but it would require a corrupt luggage handler in both the UK and Bali, one to put them in and one to rip them out before they got to the person - or were they planning to just steal her bags after she left the airport? What if she picked them up and walked out beside a policeman and got into a taxi? kiss goodbye to 5kg?

When they get caught they always come up with a story that someone planted them,they did not know,they had been threatened,ect,ect ...I think she was fully aware of her actions and was prepared t take the risk for the rewards it brings....I have no sympathy

If this "poor" woman is put to death then being in Bali she would have the chance to change her religion, come back as a dog and get a job sniffing out drugs at the airport and live a life of riley..So it's a win win situation for her!!!!

Sponsored Links
She's already a dog.
Please don't insult the canine specis, she is far worse than any animal, I hope she gets a long stretch (of the neck)

Wotan

Its the firing squad she faces.
If she had smuggeled drugs into the UK would you still want to see her shot dead?

YES ,YES .YES......I would like to all the scumbag drug smugglers be shot instead of the 12 months community service they get here

She's already a dog.
Please don't insult the canine specis, she is far worse than any animal, I hope she gets a long stretch (of the neck)

Wotan

If she had smuggeled drugs into the UK would you still want to see her shot dead?

YES ,YES .YES......I would like to all the scumbag drug smugglers be shot instead of the 12 months community service they get here

Even if it was your own grandmother,daughter or son?

She's already a dog.
Please don't insult the canine species, she is far worse than any animal, I hope she gets a long stretch (of the neck)

Wotan

If she had smuggled drugs into the UK would you still want to see her shot dead?

Even if it was your own grandmother,daughter or son?
Well I would not lose any sleep over it, they made the discission to break the law, let them suffer the consequences.

Wotan

You wouldn't lose any sleep over your own grandmother, son or daughter being shot dead by a firing squad?

Is that what you are saying?
I assume you would be happy to witness the event then or even pull the trigger on your own family.
Then go down the pub afterwards and celebrate with a bottle of legalised drugs. A toast to "Another smuggler bites the dust".
The laws the law after all. It must be right.

She's already a dog.

Wotan

No I would not.

I'd prefer hanging. Saves the expense of half-a-dozen bullets.

So I assume you would be happy to see your family swing for drug smuggling?
Would you pull the lever?

so norcon, do you support jail time for murderers?, if so if your family member commited murder would you be rejoicing at the thought of them going to jail for 20 years? that's the absurdity of the comments you are making mate

that's the absurdity of the comments you are making mate

No its not.
I'm not in favour of any one being shot for drug smuggling.

Some here think its ok yet they have went quiet when asked are they happy about their own family member being lined up against a wall and shot.

would you be rejoicing at the thought of them going to jail for 20 years?

If they had their sentence reduced from execution to 20 years then yes I would be rejoicing.

Sponsored Links
Back