Bank Charges.....they seem fair enough to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should the poor pay so that the middle classes can have free banking? It's obvious that they do pay for it otherwise the banks wouldn't be blathering on about removing free banking now they are no-longer able to rip off the poor.

Let the user pay.

Sponsored Links
Why should the poor pay so that the middle classes can have free banking? It's obvious that they do pay for it otherwise the banks wouldn't be blathering on about removing free banking now they are no-longer able to rip off the poor.

Let the user pay.

okay look at it another way (first time for everything in your life) why should my quite substancial savings subsidise your poor person when they finally do stop spending more than they earn and get into credit ?

Let the user pay.

What an absolute banker you really are :rolleyes:

Let the user pay.
Overdrafts will get more expensive too. How will this affect you Joe?

Sponsored Links
Do you expect the poor to pay for your tv license? Your road tax? Your council tax? Then why should they pay for your free banking. Pay for it yourself!

Let the user pay.

Let the user pay.

What an absolute banker you really are :rolleyes:

In other words you can't refute the answer.

Do you expect the poor to pay for your tv license? Your road tax? Your council tax? Then why should they pay for your free banking. Pay for it yourself!

Let the user pay.

hmm lets see - think you`ll find we subsidise the poor on council tax as it is

and your missing the point spectacularly - its the people who go overdrawn who incure a charge and then they pay but your also saying to get the price down to what you can afford I should be punished via less interest and a monthly charge

make your mind up - your contradicting yourself

Let the user pay.
You've already said as much. The point being??

Who's the 'we'? Why can't you get it into your head that if someone goes overdrawn they pay the ACTUAL cost. If anyone wants any other service they pay for that too. Tell me why you think that is wrong. The two are totally unrelated. Let the user pay for what the user uses.

Who's the 'we'? Why can't you get it into your head that if someone goes overdrawn they pay the ACTUAL cost. If anyone wants any other service they pay for that too. Tell me why you think that is wrong. The two are totally unrelated. Let the user pay for what the user uses.

Joe - name me one other thing in the world where you pay " actual cost.."

If I bump your car - I pay the ACTUAL cost of getting it fixed.

No I don't, I pay the ACTUAL cost of the repair. It makes no difference what the body shop makes as they are a third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back